delta9

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

Its funny getting called a cheater. Just the other day on Market Garden I was up in one of the buildings had clear veiw of the church and the main bridge, and i was killing people over and over. Finaly I said to my self someones gonna come up for some revenge. So I waited by the stairs and like a few secs later someone did come up the stairs, so I shot his ass in the back. Next thing out of his mouth is "LOSE THE HACKS LOOSER". I didnt even respond to this ignorant dipshit, not even worth trying to explain. I guess people dont relize it is possible to kill a shit loads of people.If it be luck, just pure skil or being a whore. Yesterday I had 50 kills 5 deaths on stalingrad because I was being a whore with the mg42 tripod. Any silouet I saw was dead. Also can you be shot while on the tripod cause the only way I was dieing is by grenades?

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Great job with the JagdPanzer, Kämpfer, I feel sorry those idiots kicked you. Hopefully they'll strip that fool of his admin rights.

And delta9, it used to be impossible to shoot people using the tripod MGs, but it's been fixed now.

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

Don't worry. compared to other games bf1942 got quite few cheaters/accusations in cheats. take games like rainbow six rogue spear for example.. every time you hit someone in head, he starts yelling AA! (auto aim) . it happens in 50% of headshots, i dont even pay attention to that. if you are booted? take that as a compliment to your skills :)

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

I've only been kicked for getting to 60-60-0 and rapeing the Admin as he rose to challenge me in his spit. He accused me of using an Aim bot and fog hack i was flattered that he thought my aim was so good I must of been cheating :)

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

@Kampfer

Did any infantry attempt to flank or surround you?

SensesFail

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

Wiking9@Kampfer

man Kampfer... I was playing with you on the BF1942.com #2 server or whatever its called...

that server is the laggiest thing I have ever seen in my life...I was getting a 90 ping but jerky framerates...It made playing a pain in the ass...

Heh...I think I stick to servers with a 75 ping or less...much better on the comp...I think WOLF servers are pretty nice in that area...

Lag kills gameplay for sure...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

Wiking9@Kampfer

I witnessed about three attempts to get me but I killed them all, one of them someone went all the way off in the distance to swim across and get me but I spotted him. I was clearing a path for my own infantry to raid their main base so I didn't get much trouble from infantry.