MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

Those pictures are fake. Hundreds of UK Ex Army guys phoned into this show and said there are many things in accurate about the pic. Such as:

The way the laces are tied. The cleanless and type of the gun. Unfiorm and some more but I forgot the rest.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

I don't see laces, guns or uniforms in that pic. Are we talking about the same thing?

And even if the pic is fake, what was done there is real.

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

I am talking about the Pics of the British Soldiers doing it not that Yanks.

We all know the Yanks torture their captives ;)

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago

Its pretty sick, but I hate going into political matters.

Lets just forget about the moronic pictures, and get back to 0.62...what ya' say? ;) oh...and the guy thats leaving too...

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']That is the picture of the American soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners. You've probably heard about it if you ever watch the news or read the newspaper.

Yeah I read a newspaper every day, but they do not show those kinds of pictures, only a small one of someone hanging like he was crucified, covered in cloth. Don't watch TV anymore tough :rolleyes:

If these are authentic, I apologise for thinking of it as hilarious.

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago

The US ones are real the UK ones are fake.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago

Fake..ish, they arent sure yet. But evidence suggests they are, just look at the Iraqi...he hasnt got a scratch on him.

Taliban_tordis

Duke O'Prunes

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#48 16 years ago
1337 MG42ManiacTry playing on a server in another country then u will have probs.

I live in North Norway, I usually play on Nagnags which is a swedish server or wolf which is german I believe, I usually have a ping between 70 to 100 on nagnags and around 160 on wolf. What's sort of strange though is that when I played vanilla BF, I was usually on a canadian server or on the Nvidia servers which I don't know where are located. On these servers I have a steady ping of about 25. Why its like that I have no idea, but it is. Works fine for me and I got a 64k. Whenever I play BFV my pings through the roof though. And off course downloading takes quite a while. I downloaded FH.5 with the patch and everything just to find out that .6 came out 5 days later, that sucked. But I'll still d/l stuff thats less than 300 MB if I have to. Hope .62 patch won't be larger than that. LOL

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#49 16 years ago

Nice, your company must be giving you a first class service.

Taliban_tordis

Duke O'Prunes

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#50 16 years ago

Well they do send some hellish bills from time to time, lol. I'm moving in about a month though so then I'm saying byebye as well for a while. But at least where I'm moving to they have broadband, now I just need to get my own PC, lol.