The flag capper and the 1337 killer : who is the most usefull for his side ? -1 reply

Please wait...

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago
Lemon FreshI personally hate plane-campers and anyone who only flies and never tries to be a ground troop. If all you're gonna do is fly, why not go out and get a flying game? If you are a very good pilot, why not try to improve your ground skills? play the game and everything it has to offer, not just flying.

I can imagine why.....

When i am taking a fighter, and it doesn't respawn independable of the existing one planecampers can have a long and boring wait......maybe that is why they always kill me when i am trying to repair my aircraft in the repair hangar.....

No player only flies planes......maps enough without aircraft.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

The problem is that planecampers think that THEIR plane is going to respawn.

Annnny time...

... now!

... now!

... now!

Anytime...

... now!

... now!?

And I guess it's not really their fault that we're so inconsiderate in staying alive.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago

el banditoThe problem is that planecampers think that THEIR plane is going to respawn.

Annnny time...

... now!

... now!

... now!

Anytime...

... now!

... now!?

And I guess it's not really their fault that we're so inconsiderate in staying alive.

:rofl:

Opening the big map can give them a good indication if it pays of to wait in most maps......if there are 2 planes for that side, and there are 2 planes flying around......better do something else.

In some maps aircraft spawn independend of existing ones. But looking on the map can still be a good indication if you can expect any respawning soon.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

My main game: Sit back with a Rifle and pick off enemies while my teammates rush the flag to take it. I'll get the top score when I do this due to the heaps of kills, which is exactly why I don't care squat about scores, and why BFStats is the dumbest thing in the BF community to me. Who's more valuable? The Fragger or the Flag-taker? The tank driver or the engy behind who keeps him alive? The support-gunner or the rifleman picking off the guys his gun is too inaccurate to hit? It's a TEAM game, and as pub players haven't realized yet, you need all aspects of the team to win. How many times you seen the player with the uber score on the losing side? Happens quite a bit.

vexx0r

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

wao! U got your self a Best Seller! u got a good point there, but my tip for u would be JUST PLAY THE GAME DUDE! :)

Exel

The stubborn Finn

50 XP

26th March 2004

0 Uploads

542 Posts

0 Threads

#56 14 years ago

BoW: Your logic has one flaw. It assumes that you can't initiate ticket bleed by taking the flags. Now it is true that some maps are so stupidly set up that it is practically impossible for one side or both to cause a bleed for the enemy, but still in most maps there more often is bleed than not. Even a short ticket bleed can be worth more than all the frags you could get in the whole round.

Now the best lesson we can take from your example is that the FH maps should have their ticket bleed settings checked so that capturing flags would be more favorable and beneficial as compared to solo frag hunting.

Equis Legionis

Nothing Clever to Say

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

302 Posts

0 Threads

#57 14 years ago

If a train leaves New York traveling west at 100 MPH and another train leaves LA traveling east at 50 MPH, how long does it take a one legged monkey to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle? That's what was going through my mind when I read the original topic...

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#58 14 years ago

This thread ended in march last year. Gees..

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#59 14 years ago

wow i remember this thread last time it was doing the rounds =/