Deceiver

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#71 17 years ago
Ping_PongMaybe they just wanted you to bitch about it, oh wait how stupid of me, that happens even with an update.. :uhoh:

Maybe I wanted you to bitch about me bitching about the delay. Relax man just cause u spam enough doesnt make you something else than a noob. In a matter of fact I've been reading these forums for a long time but never bothered to post. Go play ping pong now or learn what gmt is

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#72 17 years ago

No..noo..othing..yy..e...t

*Twitch*

*Falls on the ground*

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#73 17 years ago
Maybe I wanted you to bitch about me bitching about the delay. Relax man just cause u spam enough doesnt make you something else than a noob. In a matter of fact I've been reading these forums for a long time but never bothered to post. Go play ping pong now or learn what gmt is

And you are?

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#74 17 years ago
DeceiverMaybe I wanted you to bitch about me bitching about the delay. Relax man just cause u spam enough doesnt make you something else than a noob. In a matter of fact I've been reading these forums for a long time but never bothered to post. Go play ping pong now or learn what gmt is

Not my problem you didn't register earlier and if I spammed I wouldn't have 360+ posts and me being registered from June of 2003 now would I, i'd probably have arond 1000-2000 if i spammed (see killer for details if you know what I mean)

And also another thing that isn't my problem is that BF Pierce is in EST, from what I heard.

Deceiver

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#75 17 years ago
ManiK_ImpressiveAnd you are?

I am me... you are? the master? lol Edit: and ping_pong what has anything to do with registering and post count? I follow the updates a long time now and since I've felt it was a little late as "friday" update said a joke/my opinion. Whats your problem?

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#76 17 years ago
am me... you are? the master? lol

weeeell...*blushes*

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#77 17 years ago
B.F. Piercelol sheesh, I'm sorry...I had several classes and had to /work/ (you know, that place that gives you money so you can buy alcohol) today. Somebody was /half/ right about the map update, there's two of them going up today. ETA approximately 30 minutes :smokin:

you should have called them saturday update, so you would have had more time to sleep (or get undrunk) ;) :p