Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

A few days ago well playing xww2 I ask if anyone there was looking forward to .6 and then they started to flame me and FH. I told them i like xww2 as well but still they are stupid 9 year olds with computers.

And yesterday I went back and said that .6 had been released on bittorent and i got my cd key banned :fistpunch:

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

There are alot of pathetic guys playing that mod, they had to remove a large part of their forum threads recently because it was full with FH bashing. But don't call it a noob mod when people that play it are the ones who need to grow up not the devs who have worked hard to make it.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

next time don't go off the reservation.

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
EglaerinionThere are alot of pathetic guys playing that mod, they had to remove a large part of their forum threads recently because it was full with FH bashing. But don't call it a noob mod when people that play it are the ones who need to grow up not the devs who have worked hard to make it.

I like xww2 but I like FH alot more I diden't mean to call it a noob mod but just it makes me angry how stupid those retards are.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

i really hate the people who bash xww2 there the ones who started the goddamn conflict between xww2 and fh.Just week-ban everyone who bashes xww2 on this forum of fh itself

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

the xww2 fanboys are angry and RABID. why, because they place second fiddle to FHmod

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Playing Devil advocate, try seeing it from their perspective. How many times do you think that they have people come in and start bragging about FH and how it is sooo much better and how their mod sucks?

When you mentioned those two little letters in combination, being 'F" and "H" it triggered an automatic defcon 5 defensive reaction. They probably are sick and tired of hearing about FH and while you may have had the best intentions all you had to say was tuend out after the two magic letters.

Look at how many threads on this forum devolved into brawls with the mention of BG42 or XWW2.

It would be the same if you walked into Green Bay Wisconsin bar and said Packers suck and long live the Vikings, or when someone starts trashing any certain country. The members of that country and any fans get outraged and very defensive very quickly.

Mentioning FH in enemy territory was probably not the smartest thing to do. In their eyes you came into their territory and started praising FH.

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I went to Green Bay during the superbowl with them and the Niners wearing a Niners jersey, cap, and shouting "GO NINERS!" Well, I got a good workout.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

It's not necesary to open this kind of threads, some admin close it, please.

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Roger WatersA few days ago well playing xww2 I ask if anyone there was looking forward to .6 and then they started to flame me and FH. I told them i like xww2 as well but still they are stupid 9 year olds with computers.

And yesterday I went back and said that .6 had been released on bittorent and i got my cd key banned :fistpunch:

well, even if the ban was pretty childish, posting that 0.6 was released on a xww2 server was stupid m8 ..

as same as opening this thread - i agree with lobo, we dont want flame threads against other mods here, and if you let this thread stay for 2 days it'll grow to that.