Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

and the wolf server will probably pull this one out of rotation. the Axis spawn is very close to the flags. as soon as allies capture them, it imediatly leads to major spawn camping.

Petru

I post to get attention

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

After several tries of this level, the Flak 18s on "the border" just don't seem to fire anything. Even shot at the ground in front and a wall nearby to see, no explosion, no shells, no flak bursts, nothing. They make a loud bang and a bright flash, but nothing comes out. What gives?

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I think that most flags have a to large radius...

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

There is nothing wrong with Storm, at least not with 4 players...

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Storm's a cool map based on the one time I played it last night, but I worry about it turning into a major spawn camp. It seems like another one of those maps that'll be a blowout in one direction or the other. Either the Germans will hold the line and defend well, or the Russians will punch through and start capping back flags. Once that happens, it'll swing to the Russians 'til they cap all the flags and start shelling the main base incessantly. I'll have to play a few more times before I'm sure, though.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

The Storm map is kinda disappointing. If you're gonna cap a flag, make sure you get yourself some tea and biscuits. There is very little cover for the Russians.. even when they do take a flag. The Axis team will simply be all over them. I also hate the fact that the 88's can be turned 360 degrees.. and you thought you overran their lines.. anyway, I played that map with about 40 players one time, and it was a major fragfest once we capped two flags. Seriously, spawn, kill someone, get killed, spawn, kill someone, get killed, and on and on.. offcourse you can't count on the incompetent tank drivers, they wouldn't even notice a whole batallion of tanks and infantry passing by in front of them.. unless offcourse they're teammates.. damn, half of my deaths on that map were because of teamkills.