Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#151 16 years ago

1. The majority of the world sides with the Palestenians in the Pali-Israeli conflict. So dont try to act like some sort of lone warrior defending a, false, truth.

2. I have no doubt in my mind that those group of men and boys running in the picture were attack a outnumbered jew on the other side of the hill that the tank is coming over.

3. Babies cant carry guns, and the also cant make there way to a Palestinian demonstration either. Whatever person carried that baby into harms way deserves to be shot on the spot.

4. If you have sympothy for pussies who secretly carry a bomb into a cafe full of people who want nothing to do with fighting, war, and murder then you must have problems. Either way you look at the conflict both sides are killing people, and unless you go and witness the killing for yourself you may never know the truth. At least the Israelis dont stoop down to the level of killing people who just want some coffee, the Israelis give the Palestinians a chance to get away with there life (ie: the noise of a tank).

m4.sherman.jpg

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#152 16 years ago
CoolguyDon't worry. The guy with the mine knows what he's doing. It's an AT mine so it won't go off unless under extreme pressure (weight of tanks)

there was an officer once who used to shock people by stepping on AT mines (they thought he would die...), until he stepped on one in the middle of a field of Ap-mines...they buried what was left of him...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#153 16 years ago

I'm uploading some of the pictures I took from normandy, it'll take a while and I still haven't found all of my pictures (all the good ones are missing :(). But I'll make a new thread and post them there. There are some tanks too...

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#154 16 years ago

i hate it ... but its necessary to close the next one

politics is mostly not good in forums ... please try to keep ours free from it

====> closed <====