mycalle

Im still cooler then you...

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey guys Mycalle here from the "The Devils Brigade Clan" Im wondering if anyone can help me out with an issue we have had on our FH server.....

This is our problem: On Certain maps on our server always the (same ones),seem to crash the server when loading to them.The maps are Breakthrough 1944,GoldBeach,Crete1941,Anfusetung.

We have reinstalled FH on the server 3 times and still can't load these maps without it crashing. Now one other important point about this is that those maps only crash when you change the map to one of them, if those maps are first on the rotation,or after the crash when server goes back up still on those maps you can play on them fine. "IT"s only when Changing to them that it crashes the server"

So if anyone has any idea about this please let me know and give me an idea how to correct it, hell if you know what the problem is we may give you a temporary account on the server to reinstall Fh ..lol cause im not to familar with the server control panel etc...

Thanks {TDB}MajGen Mycalle Ac-Co. :fistpunch: :fistpunch: "Fight Harder, live longer"

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hate to say this but have you tried re-downloading the FH files? It could possibly be a corrupted file in the archive that affects those maps, or something they all have in common.

I'm sure that some nice person would be happy to send you those particular files over MSN to save you a day's worth of DL'ing.

Good luck!

Menzo

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
BlistexHate to say this but have you tried re-downloading the FH files?

If one of the installers was corrupt it would give an error upon extraction.

Who_Flung_Poo?

No I don't know who did.

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5,360 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Not true. The first time I downloaded FH my game had some very odd graphical errors and glitches. All I had to do was re-download and it worked fine.

Menzo

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Looks like you're right and I'm wrong. I changed a byte in the installer and it still worked. Would've thought it'd do some sort of error checking.