Azz[GUN]

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

my freind told me about this mod a few days ago. and it saddens me to come to the forums and find the three things that annoy me most here.

Gamespy, or anything evan remotely releated to gamespy. the world would be a better place without gamespy. I hate gamespy.

Egostistical Kid's on the internet especially the ones with cable. Just because mommy and daddy pays for your cable dosent mean everyone else is the world should go stay out of your way to let you download faster. Cable costs a bomb here and I cant get it in my area, so im stuck with my 64k Modem. and I have every right to download from where I like when I like and god forbid I slow you down.

Just because you have cable you belive it gives you a right to download things before everyone else and noone else should download it. heres a newsflash for you - it dosent.

i have also seen people moan about people who just found out about the mod toaday downloading it. and slowing you up... well bah to you

everyone has just as much right to download the mod as you do, just beause you posted on the forum about it before them dosent give you special priveladges over others.

Just because I dont have cable or didnt post here before you. dosent make me any less a member of the community than you.

I will now continue my download on my slow little modem at 3.0k a second and see you all in 40 Hours 50 Minutes and 14 Seconds. make that 13 seconds... oh wait no...10 seconds

Regards, Azz[GUN]

Springsteen

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Again if there was a bit torrent mirror, you would be happy.

Azz[GUN]

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
SpringsteenAgain if there was a bit torrent mirror, you would be happy.

There is..

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I don't need a thousand threads about people complaing about other people's download speed. There shouldn't even be one, but there will be no matter what I do, so keep it localized.

We've got enough people coming in here tonight, no need to choke this place with a million threads about the same thing.

And yes, one of our mirrors is a .torrent link, I think that's what you're looking for Springfield ;)