ww2freak

Ingame name: Major.

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Bah...just to tell you that i was banned from BFC forums, with no explanation whatsoever.

I tryed to answer back on a threat of ban that one of the moderators posted (closing the thread afterwards...very smart, no response from the offended). as i asked for any explanation for that...bam, next thing i know, i was banned.

Anyway, i couldn't care less about bfc now. Let's talk FH stuff.:smokin:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Bfc = :fistpunch:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Welcome....

For some reason I feel like we are all refugees. We left the communist regime of BFC for freedom. Kinda like Cubans and Fidel Castro hehe. (Me half cuban)

ww2freak

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Let byegones be byegones.

This mod was the only reason why i did visit bfc, anyway.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

C'mon guys, we are in friendly terms with the BFC now and they are posting news about the mod. So, please, the war is over.

ww2freak

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

You are in friendly relations with BFC, but i'm most certainly not.

But that's my business, i'm sorry.

Close this thread, please.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Originally posted by ww2freak Bah...just to tell you that i was banned from BFC forums, with no explanation whatsoever. I tryed to answer back on a threat of ban that one of the moderators posted (closing the thread afterwards...very smart, no response from the offended). as i asked for any explanation for that...bam, next thing i know, i was banned. Anyway, i couldn't care less about bfc now. Let's talk FH stuff.:smokin:

I had 3 BFC forum accounts and after FH got banned from BFC forums my accounts git banned with it :lol: :lookaround:

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I been banned from bfc 2 maybe 3 times and yet my name is still valid. Bfc aint got shit for files this is the only good website for files and what not.