D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago
SimonS.Sometimes if it lasts to long it can get boring.

Mmmm... that's true as well -- doh! I know increase the bleed value on boring maps :)

DDD

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

AGREED! I love seeing unanimous (did i spell that right?) agreement on subjects. :) Shows that every1 is on the same page.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

My PC is so slow, that one time during a map change, it took so long for it to load zielona gora, the other players had already finished one round!!!

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']My PC is so slow, that one time during a map change, it took so long for it to load zielona gora, the other players had already finished one round!!!

I had that happen to me once on that very same map, and my system is an AMD 2400+ 2ghz 512ram. Its just that when that map starts, ppl HAVE to even the teams 1st thing off, and they HAVE to start fighting immediatly. Sometimes you get in the map and the enemy has takin half the flags, and have twice as many team players. Kinda makes for a quick game.................. i hate that, maybe something could be done to help improve the map a bit more.

RandomChurch

Reaching out and touching you

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Not only that but a ton of servers only play one round then change maps. So it goes by so fast you dont even get to enjoy a map. One thing I never liked about BF is that the map load times take days. And my comp isnt slow by any means. But you sit there for a while between maps, which gets annoying.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

Admins got to set the "Game Start Delay" to be longer. This will give a chance to most people to load before the round starts

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Good to see the community agrees. Does a dev have anything to say?

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

I dont have a problem with the bleeding, I hate the timelimits. Ive been on servers where the tickets are still 1000+ and the round ends cause of time. I hate that, I like playing nice long rounds, not a bunch of shorter ones. Take away all time limits!

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

Amount of tickets set is a server admin responsibility.......with 1500 tickets each side one round can last over 90 minutes.....there are server that do this, but not many players stay to finish the entire round.....

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

I would if I could find more servers like that. Short games are lame..that is why I like the EAUK CTF servers, game dosent end till someone gets 4 flags. I love it..