Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

I think this will be my last post about tigers and realistic values. It it useless trying to explain backed with facts of research from several sources on the web, when (some) people are not interested by facts. Only by their own, uneducated opinions. They have not studied the stats and values, nor will they. You are.....nOObs !!

A last example, out of the link Sempai(be) posted :

"The angular (as opposed to rounded) arrangement of most of the armor is a bad design feature; reliance seems to be placed on the quality and thickness of the armor, with no effort having been made to present difficult angles of impact. In addition, none of the armor is face-hardened. The familiar German practice of increasing a tank's frontal armor at the expense of the side armor is also apparent in the case of the Pz. Kw. 6. "

In "nOOb ish" : the real life Tiger sucked hard when it got pwned it in the side with any tank. All tanks own the tiger if they shoot in the side from up medium to close range. Tiger players that can't kill enemy tanks with that ownage 88 mm before the get close enough to the side are skilless nOObs ! And they should be fragged all the time, untill they learn to use the 88 mm gun and front armour.

I only respect posters that can back up their opinion with facts when they talk about realism.......i will respect them even when they correct me if i made a mistake in the facts. The rest of you bunny hopping panzerfaust suiciide diving plane raping nOObs.......can't you go play with toys instead ? :mad:

the Darkness VIP Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
Beast of WarI think this will be my last post about tigers and realistic values. It it useless trying to explain backed with facts of research from several sources on the web, when (some) people are not interested by facts. Only by their own, uneducated opinions. They have not studied the stats and values, nor will they. You are.....nOObs !! A last example, out of the link Sempai(be) posted : "The angular (as opposed to rounded) arrangement of most of the armor is a bad design feature; reliance seems to be placed on the quality and thickness of the armor, with no effort having been made to present difficult angles of impact. In addition, none of the armor is face-hardened. The familiar German practice of increasing a tank's frontal armor at the expense of the side armor is also apparent in the case of the Pz. Kw. 6. " In "nOOb ish" : the real life Tiger sucked hard when it got pwned it in the side with any tank. All tanks own the tiger if they shoot in the side from up medium to close range. Tiger players that can't kill enemy tanks with that ownage 88 mm before the get close enough to the side are skilless nOObs ! And they should be fragged all the time, untill they learn to use the 88 mm gun and front armour. I only respect posters that can back up their opinion with facts when they talk about realism.......i will respect them even when they correct me if i made a mistake in the facts. The rest of you bunny hopping panzerfaust suiciide diving plane raping nOObs.......can't you go play with toys instead ? :mad:

I think someone needs a beer. :beer: Calm down Beast. It's just a few gamers asking the same question over and over, because they know nothing about using the search function.:nodding: It'll get better.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Another thing that plays a part in what kind of tank you produce is what can your foundries and production lines produce.

Russia didnt have many of the large castings and armor plate foundries at beginning of the war so the T-34 reflected ease of manufacturing. Lots of flat rolled steel parts and since they didnt have alot of foundries to produce heat treated armor plate they devised a way of passing electric current through the steel to harden it.

Germany didnt have a large assembly line system implemented but their manufacturing capability was well suited to large heavy objects like locomotives, ships, and big tanks.

America with its large scale mass production system was well suited to turn out 200 or more a day.

And then we have Britain. Hand built craftsmanship not well suited to mass producing items like tanks, but as usual the British managed.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

See.....that is usefull info i did not know. ;)