Hanz

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

:rolleyes: Maybe you could include a map that has as many different vehicles as possible to be used as a "test" map.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
Hanz:rolleyes: Maybe you could include a map that has as many different vehicles as possible to be used as a "test" map.

They have a Peemunden(hope you know what I am talking about I know I have spelled it wrong)that has many German test weapons but I do not think it will be out in the first release.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I think he meant a level that has tons, if not all, vehicles, so you could just test them out...

DauntlesDouglas

reviving old forum accounts

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

wouldn't that lag a bit?

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

not if you make your own multiplayer game, with only one guy(you) in it...and no static objects...

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
raslinnot if you make your own multiplayer game, with only one guy(you) in it...and no static objects...

lol.... it would be cool to have a "test" map with all the vehicles on pedistals, with the name written on a plaque.... :-p just for fun.... like a museum...

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Hehe in the private forums Pierce made a map with all FH vehicles on it. It was very funny. All axis vehicles at one base and all allied on the other.

I don't think we'll do this though but if someone else wants to make a custom map like that go ahead....