VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

February is fine with me, Lobo is right when he says FH needs a base to work on. Some people forget when posting how much needs to be done, and that devs are actually just human beings creating something THEY want to create in their own free time.

However I agree with people stating the PR could use a little work. FH servers weren't exactly crowded before this 1.6 patch, and during the 1.5 patch the same thing happened, and smaller numbers of players seemed to be returning.

In my opinion this is because the mod required a lot of different files to install properly, and after a few days of updates, the text explaining how to install was 40 scrolls away from the top of the homepage. I must have seen an average of 3 disconnects per hour from players who failed to join a FH server, who had not played a second. A nice up to date website (vehicles section-that section is a potential player magnet) should have made a lot of difference, and a full install instead of several files, but with the .5b to .5f patch that is solved.

[1eLk|NL]Maj.Overveld

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

No, you are the one bashing and flaming everyone that has a different opinion :D with your words....in 1700 of your 2000 posts you sound like an ass

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

No worries site wil be updated. It's just that Pierce is ironing out those bugs on his maps. As soon as we're done with .6 site will be updated. I'm helping take screenies of all the vehicles(quality of the ones you see in updates) and it takes a good while. I'm not even near done and I have 65 pictures already of different vehicles. D:

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago
KillorLiveMaybe it does. I'm not the one pissing and moaning about everything.

yeah you rigth about that...why whine when you now that ,6 is comming out in 2 weeks time.

VioLAtoR[xL]

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago

Thx Jackal. Those last screenies were sure pretty indeed.

And with this last edit, someone can close this thread.

Right guys? :D

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago

Funny how there are 2 or 3 discussions going on in this thread at the same time. That's quite normal though, I suppose.

VioLAtoR[xL]

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago

Damn. Guess not. :p

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP