Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Why does the allied carrier spawn a torpedo bomber on the Iwo Jiima map? There is no enemy fleet that I can find so the plane is useless except for strafing.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
schristi69Why does the allied carrier spawn a torpedo bomber on the Iwo Jiima map? There is no enemy fleet that I can find so the plane is useless except for strafing.

:roll: LMAO! Yeah! thats their for the noobe pilots to play with, you know? The ones who dive bomb the enemy with the much larger bomb (btw its a universal bomb, good for anything). Far superior to all other bombs, the "Big bomb thingy that looks like a torpedo" is known to be the most effective bomb in the game. Everyone (noobies) knows, that they are armed with nuclear warheads. :lol: :greenflame: "GIVE US A GREEN FLAME THROWER", this is their rally chant. ~Be careful of stupped ppl in large numbers, very dangerous my Comrades, very dangerous. :tank: PLLEEEASE, PERTY PLZZZZZ, puppyeyes: take it out...... and place in the "Flyin Green Flame thrower", dont listen to these other noobs... listen to me... *tryies not to blow up**snorts* :lol: :lol: :p :lol:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

man... YOUR A NOOB! (talking to CMSGT JOHNSON)

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
BAMmeuman... YOUR A NOOB! (talking to CMSGT JOHNSON)

Lmao, do you know what sarcasim is??????????????????????????????/ Hmmmm I dont think you do......... I was just jokin around man. You know J/K???? You know what, nm....................... :rolleyes:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago