Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

the jap. betty used them, very cool :) kingtiger in action was the best thing in trailer, or the beach landing, great camera views btw.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

ffs so guys here should realy play more Fh ...

shinglaifs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago
SwisssoldierOnly 3 days remaining till the release... The trailer doesn't make it easy to wait! Where's the trailer-music from? :furious:

Haha! I know where the music is from.... I was listening to it when i am downloading the trailer and when i play the trailer i thought it has no sound. The music is from Bill Brown, the guy who compose music for rainbow six, ghost recon and CNC generals. But i'm not saying that he is composing the music for this trailer. The music was copied from the game Lineage2. Named "Battle - Hail the Victor " http://www.lineage2.com.tw/multimedia_sound.asp Go to the link above, there was some other nice music from Bill Brown too. & as for the editor of the trailer, you play lineage2 too ?:frog:

Swisssoldier

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago
shinglaifsHaha! I know where the music is from.... I was listening to it when i am downloading the trailer and when i play the trailer i thought it has no sound. The music is from Bill Brown, the guy who compose music for rainbow six, ghost recon and CNC generals. But i'm not saying that he is composing the music for this trailer. The music was copied from the game Lineage2. Named "Battle - Hail the Victor " http://www.lineage2.com.tw/multimedia_sound.asp Go to the link above, there was some other nice music from Bill Brown too. & as for the editor of the trailer, you play lineage2 too ?:frog:

Never heard of Lineage2, but I'm sure I must have heard this music somewhere else, e.g. Game or Movie. It sound a little bit similar to the Lord of the Rings Theme.

But thank you for hint.

shinglaifs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#40 15 years ago
SwisssoldierNever heard of Lineage2, but I'm sure I must have heard this music somewhere else, e.g. Game or Movie. It sound a little bit similar to the Lord of the Rings Theme. But thank you for hint.

But Bill Brown compose this song for Lineage2, so ur claim must be similar music, but not the same!:p