.ximon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

did the fh dv team find a way to implement them, or is it just not possible?

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I think putting a workable train into a map will just bring a new toy for the noobs to play with. And no I don't think it impossible yet it seems pointless to me.

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

YEa i think trains are poissible. They are in Vanilla BF's Stalingrad. Tho u can;t ride them. IF u mean by vehichle i think that would be cool and stupid. They would get bombed and then what?

InsaneJakester

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

And they would be gay to drive. All u do is go on the track. SOUNDS DUM. I just don't think it's workable. A good idea, like communism, but it will never work , like communism

EDIT: OOPS I SHOULD've JUST MADE ONE TOPIC AND YES I COMPARED TRAINS TO COMMUNISM

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

trains would own. Theyd mostly be for tranportation across large maps (automatic trains would be really cool. just go back and forth all the time)

021.jpg and if you think this isnt cool, then... ...

you suck.

InsaneJakester

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

FOR 5 Dollars I'll suck anything......... i do mean anything

EDIT: AUTOMATIC TRAINS WOULD OWN THEY COULD BE MOBILE SPAWN POINTS MAYBE. I THOUGHT TRAINS THAT U COULD DRIVE WOULD BE GAY.

ASLONG AS THE MOBILE SPAWN POINT TRAINS WERE INDESTRUCATBLE HEHEHE

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

If it isn't controlled by players im ok with it, if it is then a new toy for the noobs, and most maps don't get past 512x512 so I think that's pretty small for a fully armoured train.

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

what happens when some one puts a mine on the track? do you drive around it? i think a train would be fun but it would be really laggy

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
KillorLiveJakester... I... wait, screw it. I'm not even going to bother. Just... Jesus fucking Christ.

lol, I know I can hardly read it with all the CaPsLoCK GoinG ON.

Plus he doesn't need to make 5 posts he could have edited at least 2-3 times..

DarthWoo

Addicted to GF

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

280 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

This is sort of off the topic of trains, but since someone mentioned automatic trains, and I thought maybe the train might end up going off the end of the map... What exactly is beyond the edge of the map? I know that there ends up being a lot of barren ground with unexplained shadows and stuff, but has anyone ever found a way to stop the countdown, or just have a really really fast vehicle to go looking? Do you just end up back on the other side of the map eventually, or do you smack into some wall?