MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

I heard from a Dev via MSN it is 800mb... (the internal)

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

Yeah sorry for the misunderstanding there. Infact Doom was very very clever 2D if you ask those in the know. Thats why you can't jump or look up or down, and if you shoot at a monstie on a ledge you point below it and the bullet magically hits above.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

MG the internal has a bunch of maps we're just testing....Those add alot to the internal beta file size so it's not going to be that big.

Also it's not a patch it's a full version. Probably gonna be like 700mb but remember if you're worried about space you're going to be deleting your fhmod folder before installing since it's a full version.

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago
CochiseDoom3 will be 3 Gigs.

pirate.jpg

;)

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

HL2 beta is 4 gigs ;)

Also, I wish FH would release a patch for 0.6 as well... dont punish the community because you dun wanna take the extra time... I can understand not doing other things, but that isnt hard, just time consuming

urseus

|LAB|urseus┬▓

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago
AussieZaitsevthats coz your in the US right in australia we only just got the radio, so caps are still on :(

Are you with optus?

if you check your download usage youll see that optus has just upgraded everyone to the next plan up for dec jan and feb for free. You should have 6 gb cap now.

I on the other hand now have a 15gb cap from a 6gb. When i saw it, i was in tears. So long have i missed out on downloading all the good stuff.

For the first time ever the tissues next to my computer were used to dry my tears of joy.

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago

urseusAre you with optus?

if you check your download usage youll see that optus has just upgraded everyone to the next plan up for dec jan and feb for free. You should have 6 gb cap now.

I on the other hand now have a 15gb cap from a 6gb. When i saw it, i was in tears. So long have i missed out on downloading all the good stuff.

For the first time ever the tissues next to my computer were used to dry my tears of joy.

What do u guys mean by "caps", can you only download a certain amount of mb per month or something?

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago

Yeh pretty much, I've got 6gbs now!!! But I can't use it because I dont have a graphcis card!!!Argh!!!

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago
-Moldie-Yeh pretty much, I've got 6gbs now!!! But I can't use it because I dont have a graphcis card!!!Argh!!!

Man that sucks, why do they have caps? I have a 1 m/bit broadband and i can d/l how much i want.

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago

yea im gong up to 6gb in Jan i think, then mabye unlimited hehe, broadband wars r cool