urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

Capps are when the company limits how much you can download.

Once you have downloaded more than 3 gbs (of anything, downloads games or net content) you either get your speed limited to a 29k modem for the rest of the month, or you are charged per mb there after, depending on what plan your on.

Really, REALLY anoying.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

That sucks, i am hooked up through my university connection is great fast dl speeds and low pings and best of all no cap. But a capped broadband is always better then a 56k6 modem lol!

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago
urseus For the first time ever the tissues next to my computer were used to dry my tears of joy.

ROFL! :-)

I feel sorry for Aussies and their caps. I downloaded something like 6 different linux distributions at ~3 CDs a piece in one week once and thought nothing of it.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago
raslin Also, I wish FH would release a patch for 0.6 as well... dont punish the community because you dun wanna take the extra time... I can understand not doing other things, but that isnt hard, just time consuming

Won't happen. We replaced to much, added too much, and optimized too many things. It's impossible.

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago
The Jackalx2kWon't happen. We replaced to much, added too much, and optimized too many things. It's impossible.

FH is good, that it releases big patches fairly far apart with big updates.

Ive given up keeping up with desert combat (it sucks ass anyway) because every 2 weeks they update it with a 600mb patch.

Oxide

Malaj

50 XP

18th October 2003

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

urseusFH is good, that it releases big patches fairly far apart with big updates.

Ive given up keeping up with desert combat (it sucks ass anyway) because every 2 weeks they update it with a 600mb patch.

Bullshit. They are on a 45-day release schedule, and the current patch was 200 MB. Atleast they deliver.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

Yeah but it still sucks.......... and crashes all the time. (I have a strong suspicion that 1.5 has it's foul hand in this)

Oxide

Malaj

50 XP

18th October 2003

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

It never crashes for me. Maybe your system is FUBAR.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

Nope..... none of my other games or Vanilla bf have any problems with it....... it's only DC and FH that decide to randomly crash.

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

30th November 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

DC necer crashes on me, too... D´oh ! Now you now i play DC sometimes !I feel so dirty....

Only reason for me to play DC is when there is no good FH server up or they are full , i´d rather play DC and p0wn some noobs (and believe me, there´s plenty) than playin Vanilla BF42.