MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

The Jackalx2kMG the internal has a bunch of maps we're just testing....Those add alot to the internal beta file size so it's not going to be that big.

Also it's not a patch it's a full version. Probably gonna be like 700mb but remember if you're worried about space you're going to be deleting your fhmod folder before installing since it's a full version.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about another one, I know the current version has a shit load of maps i have the change log file. :D

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago
OxideBullshit. They are on a 45-day release schedule, and the current patch was 200 MB. Atleast they deliver.

Man some people. DC can deliver on a 45 day schedule because they've already gone through the process we're going through. They're polished, we're not. Once we're polished it'll be easy to make an update every month including a few new vehicles and some balance adjustment :rolleyes:

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

Never thought of that...Arrrgghh can't wait for 0.6

urseus

|LAB|urseus┬▓

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

Dc is a spam fest. Any idiot can get in a plane or heli and spam somewhere with missles and crush everything.

ww2 games require alot of skill due to the slowness and poor manourability of the vehicals.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

DC i bad for the folowing 1)you dont need tactics at all

2)it gets boring fast

3)try and find 1 server that isnt dominated by asshats

4)Its too "hyped" up, planet battlefield actually put the FH update news below the DC patch news, even though the fh update came later

in closing i have one thing to say about DC

ahhhh!!!! get it off me get it off me!! it burns it burns!!!