T.J. Zooka

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

the bazooka is much weaker but has more grenades, while the faust is a one-shot-kill-weapon. no allied tank survives one shot from the faust, whith those four bazooka-grenades you can be glad to destroy one tank.ok, i can live with that, cause with the zooka you can take out several light-amoured vehicles, i think its kinda ballanced. BUT: why does the axis a-t have a rifle??? on most maps almost every axis player has an a-t-kit, because the axis a-t-kit is just as good as the asault kit + a one-shot-tank-killer. that means:

1. there's no reason to take the assault anymore, its useless
  2. as an allied tanker every axis infantry unit can kill you easily with one shot from any direction

so i think the devs should give the allied a-t a rifle(wich will cause only anti-tanks on both sides), or, what i prefer, take the axis anti-tank's rifle away and give him a pistol.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

damm whiner!

I was waiting for someone to whine about this..

I love it how it is!

POWER TO TEH FAUST!

The faust owned all Allied tanks and the Bazooka bounced off the German Armour thats how it was and this Mod is Historically Accurate so I hope it stays like this.

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

The panzerfaust100(and 30) isnt a one shot kill weapon anymore in FH 0.5d. Ok, but you have to hit something other than the front of the t34:s to blow it up in one pfaust shot. Its good the way it is now...

T.J. Zooka

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

has anyone of you read my thread??? i din't say anything about powering the faust down or the zooka up, the question was: why does the axis anti-tank have a rifle?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

because the soldier would throw away the tube and use his rifle to fight in the real life world

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yes I thought that too, They would strap the Fausts over the soldiers fire and throw em away and use their rifles, where as the Yanks carried a Zooka only cos it was heavy.

T.J. Zooka

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
judge reinholdbecause the soldier would throw away the tube and use his rifle to fight in the real life world

so you have an anti-tank till you killed a tank and then have an assault? and the allied anti-tank? cant carry a rifle?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

he only had 1 faust and after he used it, he was done with it, so he could lug around a rifle. the bazooka trooper would be acoompanied by a team, maybe would have a carbine himself, but the best way to depict the differences between the two are how they have now

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I to agree though it is a little unfair,

I always play as AT because your a one man army you can take out infantry with your k98 and any tank/apc/jeep with your faust with ease.

Where as if your Allies you only have a pistol? to go with your zooka.

But saying that the Allies have planes to tank bust.

T.J. Zooka

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
judge reinholdhe only had 1 faust and after he used it, he was done with it, so he could lug around a rifle. the bazooka trooper would be acoompanied by a team, maybe would have a carbine himself, but the best way to depict the differences between the two are how they have now

almost every axis player has an a-t-kit and the assault is useless. i donĀ“t think realism is more important than gamplay.