JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

This is the exact same link in the emule thread. Soon to have plenty of seeders and leechers.

http://www.bf-torrent.de/torrent/fh-release0.6-via-donkey-pass.rar.torrent

This day is called The Release of .6: He that downloads this day, when he comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when The Day is named, And rouse him at the name of Forgotten Hope. He that shall play this day, and see til next release, Will daily on the vigil, after work or school feast on [email]FH.6@WOLFGaming.net[/email] , And say 'To-day is .6 Release Day:' Then will he post his praise and show his system specs, And say 'These stats I had on .6 Day.' Old mod forget: and shall all bugs be forgot, and we'll remember with leetspeak What feats we did that day: then shall the names, Familiar in our mouths as cussing words; Hartmann the Lead, D-Fast and Lobo, Rad Ace and Lude,Jackal Takasaki and Pierce, Be in our flowing cups of Pepsi freshly remember'd! This story shall the .5 player teach a noob; And Release .6 shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the mod!, But we in it shall be remember'd; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that frags with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Desert Combat and Vanilla BF now online Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fragged with us upon .6 Release Day!

Hooray!

P.S. Much Thanks to the Merciless Creations and Pacific Shores teams, from you all good things came.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Wow I get 1.6kb/s from that!

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
D-fenceWow I get 1.6kb/s from that!

http://www.bf-torrent.de/torrent/fh-release0.6-via-donkey-pass.rar.torrent

Its takes about fifteen minutes to get going. I'm UPLOADING @ 165K/sec right now and will for the next several weeks. When I first started , I was downloading @ 1.0k /sec. Have patience. Or get a clue.

16 seeders and 360 leechers right now.

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Well I guess the link is official now... Now the wait....OlegandFriends.jpg

U-571

I like monkeys

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Ugghhhhhhhhhhh how do you use Bi torrent?

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Download bittorrent from download.com

U-571

I like monkeys

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

?????:uhoh:

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Google it :p

Right now I'm downloading and uploading at.... 0k

But I did just start the stream, hopefully it will improve.

Corrvan

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

i dont like this bittorrent business. I cant upload or i cant download. u see, bcause my ISP is stupid: 52.4ks download 12.1ks upload. however, if im uploading at 12ks, i can only download at .1. if im uploading at 8ks, i can only downoad at 4.1. so do u see why i dont want to upload? ive been downloding for like an hour or something now on bittorrent, and it says its going to take 200 hours, because im downloading at .2. argh. i hope it gets better :( forgot to mention: in this hour, ive downloaded 8.2megs, and uploaded 40 megs. is that even possible? not cool! :(