ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

hehe i know im a swine in FH ..... you arent the first one who tells me that.

mostly because i use the vehicles & weapons how they must be used on the maps regardless if it takes a bit time.

zielona wasnt so good for me because i made in the meanwhile my evening meal so i wasnt concentrated

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

ArminAcefor all non belivers....

that happens if the russians work together in valirisk and dont just only throw their vehicles alone against the germans ..... and if they follow the "golden rules" of valirisk....

we started with 1400pts on each side....

valirisk1.jpg

why are the billboards still green? grml

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

ArminAcehehe i know im a swine in FH ..... you arent the first one who tells me that.

mostly because i use the vehicles & weapons how they must be used on the maps regardless if it takes a bit time.

zielona wasnt so good for me because i made in the meanwhile my evening meal so i wasnt concentrated

likewise mate - spent the whole round defending base on mg42. was trying SOOO hard to get u behind that log bunker! just goes to show u can have a brilliant round if u use tactics - heard you shouting at the n00bs for taking the wespe into the frontline, using it as a tank - fools!

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

if you use the wespe on zieona wisly and you have 1-2 infaterist on your side wich defend it against close range infanterie then you have an excellent front tank on this map

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

nobody was doing that on your side tho - i remember taking our bigglesworth on my mg42 while he was in a wespe - could just about see the smoke from the cannon. annoys me on people dont spot for artillery - or even tell you to aim higher/lower, then flame u when u get a tk!

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

happens to me more on karelia to be honest

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Russians win this map so many times, what's the point of posting the screenshots? It's like posting screenshots of allies winning omaha beach, or axis winning marketgarden. I got tons of screenshots from different games where russians won valirisk.

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

really? - i would say 8/10 times i play, axis wipe the floor with the russians. i like playing as the ruskies, even if we do loose. this map ENCOURAGES teamplay which can only be a good thing.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

ArminAcefor all non belivers....

that happens if the russians work together in valirisk and dont just only throw their vehicles alone against the germans ..... and if they follow the "golden rules" of valirisk....

we started with 1400pts on each side....

You gotta take into consideration that if one side needs to work together and be organized to win, and the other side DOSEN'T, then there's a balance issue. Pubs are not where you go to find organization, and there's not that many clans because the mod is too early in beta. Please rebalance this map so that any side has as much chance to win as the other. It's 70/30 in favor of Germany right now, or else you wouldn't have to post proof that Russia can win.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago
'[CNIOhioan'] It's 70/30 in favor of Germany right now, or else you wouldn't have to post proof that Russia can win.

What's your calculation of the allies chance to win on the Omaha Beach? I'd say something similar, but does that mean that that map was ever re-balanced? It's supposed to be that way cause it's an assault/defense map, that gives extra challenge for the allies.

Valirisk may not look like an assault/defense map from the overview, but we all know that it is.

The only thing that i want changed is: make sure there is only 1 Tiger at any given time. Considering that Tigers were rare on the battlefield, i don't think Germans should have more then 1 Tiger there.