IronSight

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd May 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

I totally agree! 1:1 scale is awesome. EoD is doing it.

ww2freak

Ingame name: Major.

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

Come on, FH, you can do it, you already did stuff that seemed impossible a few months ago.

P l e a s e !! !! !!

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago
Originally posted by Coolguy It reminds me off the time when me and AceS told lobo we wanted his children in the BF42 forums... :uhoh: :uhoh:

And I remember Major Hartmann wanting to marry me if some sub idea I accidentally gave him would work out.. :eek: :D

Also real scale models would be way cool :D You can do it if you really want to :)

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

lol guys maybee they can do it after the release....... and wtf you can remodel diceĀ“s they only made something like 10 vehicles :)

ArcherMH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

I don't really care if the vehicles are to scale with the people, as the maps would be best of being a lot bigger, but I hope the models are to scale with each other (no more tiger being dwarfed by a Panzer).

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

Finally, someone who cares about realistic sizes...

A Soldiers Life:Realism, a new realism mod with experianced moders, is based on the fact that everything will be as realistically sized as possible(We have to redo lots on most origional models anyways, a quick resize shant be a problem). We have the Flatline 44 team agreeing to do some maps for us, and we have only two modelers right now, and one coder(also, 1 coder in training). We hope things to pick up once we can show some pictures of our work, such as our C-47 and Ju88 models, the c-47 nearly fully modeled and skinned...I just need to find out where the modeler has been off to...

We dont have a website atm, but one is in the making, very pretty...

So ya, look forward to ASL...Realistic sized vehicles, and insides for them(Have fun shooting gunners through the sight slot :> )