Tiger G.I.Joe

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

What's happen to this mod? Where's gone the beautiful FH Mod? 0.6 version is the result of the stupid ideas of the smacktard community. This version is full of railgun rifle, stupid ambient sound that make impossible to focus on the REAL battle (now hearing is useless),and a gray, deep, dense fog in city fight maps that make sniper rifle and good aim a little useless... Most of the maps are very unbalanced and full of lag. The spawnable kits (especially the pilot) was for sure generated by the idiocy of the community. It's evident that this is the result of the ideas of the bunch of cheater and lamer that plays Bf only to make easy-kill. The railguns are the worst implementation ever seen. They are pretty ridicolous and make the game a "tag-name shooting". People don't shoot at the soldier they seen but at their tag!!! Even if u have a BAR u cant do nothing against the railgun K98 or LE-N04.Their precision is better than Barret M82A1 or PSG-1 ones.Where's gone the long range bullet deflection that was implemented in 0.5 version??? I prefer not to talk about the cheaters that are able to destroy JS-2 with a single frontal shot from Panther-D...

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

...i... i cant tell if youre being sarcastic, or just a really REAAAALY stupid troll...

RObbit

Roger That Mommy Cat^^

50 XP

23rd October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Don't like the mod, don't play it. Your crticism is not wrong, its just your opinion. I disagree though, I find things more balacned. We are all entitled to our own ideas.....

Dancing Jesus

Eats IS-2s for breakfast

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

All of the things you described seem to add to the realism IMO...

|2.SS| Schtz. Ubel

Visit the |2.SS| FH Server!

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Agreed, Bolt action rifles are EXTREMELY accurate in real life (Yes I have shot a few).. Oh and about the name tag wars.. Check out the |2.SS| Server.. No name tags ;) (Sorry, HAD to plug the server.) :)

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I vote troll.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
What's happen to this mod? Where's gone the beautiful FH Mod? 0.6 version is the result of the stupid ideas of the smacktard community. This version is full of railgun rifle, stupid ambient sound that make impossible to focus on the REAL battle (now hearing is useless),and a gray, deep, dense fog in city fight maps that make sniper rifle and good aim a little useless... Most of the maps are very unbalanced and full of lag. The spawnable kits (especially the pilot) was for sure generated by the idiocy of the community. It's evident that this is the result of the ideas of the bunch of cheater and lamer that plays Bf only to make easy-kill. The railguns are the worst implementation ever seen. They are pretty ridicolous and make the game a "tag-name shooting". People don't shoot at the soldier they seen but at their tag!!! Even if u have a BAR u cant do nothing against the railgun K98 or LE-N04.Their precision is better than Barret M82A1 or PSG-1 ones.Where's gone the long range bullet deflection that was implemented in 0.5 version??? I prefer not to talk about the cheaters that are able to destroy JS-2 with a single frontal shot from Panther-D...

Am I the only one that thinks this? Or do we need to start giving these tards tags in their ears like cattle and enter their numbers on a computer. Cause there guys are just flocking in uncontrolled.

Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

What are you talking about!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING BEST MOD EVER .6 way better than .5 period what you should do is: 1. STOP PLAYING 2. STOP POSTING 3. GO PLAY A DIFFERENT MOD BYE! :moon: :spank:

|2.SS| Schtz. Ubel

Visit the |2.SS| FH Server!

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Amendments to what you should do. what you should do is: 1. LEAVE 2. LOCK YOURSELF IN THE CLOSET 3. STOP BREATHING :deal:

Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

YES 2.SS YES

:Popcorn: