General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

I hope all the orginal Ea/Dice attempts on historical battles will be remade.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago
Anlushac11And DICE's Guadalcanal with no Henderson field, no Pagoda Hill, Mt. Austin, etc.

And no foliage.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

almost all of DICEs maps are incorrect. we just need FH to remake them to be more historically accurate.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago
Mazzalmost all of DICEs maps are incorrect. we just need FH to remake them with more realism and we can all rest in peace

agreed :rock: but i dont think that is a proity of the mapping team. maybe they should redo all dice maps b4 making new battles. personally i think they should like work on one complete histroical accuate battle at a time instead of making all sparactic number of vechiles from different yrs from differnent nation. i mean like kursk. make all the correct tanks, all the correct small arms and done, move on to the next battle. it should the project manager isnt keeping the team on focus.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Mazzalmost all of DICEs maps are incorrect. we just need FH to remake them to be more historically accurate.

I think it would be nice if FH devs slowly edited/remade all or most of DICEs maps while still giving us whole new maps(with a little more focus on making new ones).

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago
KämpferI think it would be nice if FH devs slowly edited/remade all or most of DICEs maps while still giving us whole new maps(with a little more focus on making new ones).

I assume that is their plan. They are giving us a brand new Omaha already and I heard that a new Arnhem is in the makes.