Forgotten Hope Team Member

50 XP

4th February 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Here is a way...

I need someone who has access to the Osprey "Men at Arms" series of books for the following WWII Armies...

U.S.

Britain

Germany

Italy

France

If you have access to any one of the above please email me at [email]takasaki@203ku.com[/email]

Thanks so much!

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Someone help this man ASAP.

(Note: the drawings kinda look like the one in his sig I think)

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hmm, I definitely need to buy those books :D.

203Ku_Takasaki_IJN

50 XP

4th February 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Hmm, I just found out that our public libraries have a lot of these. So I drove down there and was walking out with German, American, and French ones of the series. Lo and behold I live 1 minute outside of the city limit and they wouldn't give me a library card. The irritating this is the city is in my address and I pay city taxes. Very bogus indeed.

I have purchased the whole Japanese series however these books are at least $15 a piece and that is a little too spendy for what I need them for.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

???

I take it you are not part of FH team..?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Takasaki is a member of FH and MC.

the Darkness VIP Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

By his name he must also be in a clan.

203rd Kokutai of the Imperial Japanese Navy. But I hope someone can help him. Those are great reference books.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I would seriously help if i could. I'll check and see if they have any at my main library this weekend and I'll scan you the pics.

Quazi said your makin some kickass class icons, so I'll see what i can do :p

203Ku_Takasaki_IJN

50 XP

4th February 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Thanks for the help guys.

Yes Sniper, you are correct about the 203rd Kokutai however that "clan" never really got off the ground. I tried to change my name back to just Takasaki however I would have to re-register. Clans are VERY time consuming and it would be too hard to try to be part of something like FH and a clan at the same time.

As for the Osprey books, they are excellent and will be used as reference in more than one way.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
LoboTakasaki is a member of FH and MC.

Merciless eh? Didn't they send you guys a notice once? Be with us or be against us? (No flaming here) Oh well, MC was a good mod until DICE killed it with their pure unpure server shit. Great sounds and simply fantastic skins. Im sure that 0.6 will beat 0.5 at least ten times on the awesomeness scale. Just fix the random crash bug..... I just had a vision of what 1.0 would be like:eek: And were back on topic