[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#92 16 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']All of us were n00bs once.. whining about a small fanbase and at the same time as starting these kind of threads!?!?

EXACTLY!! I've said it before but I'll restate it here; with the massive amounts of changes that are in 0.6, especially with the flight physics, everyone (and I mean everyone, with the exception of the testers of course) is going to be a "n00b" for at least the first week or so. The elitist assholes on this forum do more to hurt the progression of the mod than they can possibly imagine simply by starting these bullshit threads.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#93 16 years ago
'[1.SS.PzLSSAH']The elitist assholes on this forum do more to hurt the progression of the mod than they can possibly imagine simply by starting these bullshit threads.

Calling people 'Elitist assholes' doesn't add much too the atmosphere either, and you have too take account for loads of sarcasm as well :rolleyes:.

And the vast majority of bullshit threads are posted by newcomers.

But in the end we agree I guess, just say no if you do not like a suggestion, and try using arguments in stead of flames.

Akula971

Pain is a sensation. Enjoy it

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#94 16 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL'] But in the end we agree I guess, just say no if you do not like a suggestion, and try using arguments in stead of flames.

Your Stock just went a few points with me.....Common sense prevails!!! Rejoice!!!

Orphic Egg

I'm too Tool to Coast

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#95 15 years ago

Back to the Topic...I will admit to being one of the "FNG's" but not a noob. I decided to check out FH when I read that Battle for Europe may be using FH for their next campain.

It is taking some getting used to but I'm using single play or empty servers to learn maps and check out operational differences.

The feel of FH is different enough to be interesting. I've noticed that the planes are a JOY!! to fly. The float planes are the coolest. I'm still looking for the P-38 as that is my favorite WWII aircraft. I don't usually fly in BF1942 but FH could change that.

I'm also wondering if the AT weapons are going to continue to be so one-shot effective ? I usually play tanker and that may change as well in FH.

Anyway, overall I have found this mod to be very cool and everything that DC is not. (I hate that over-amped mod!!)