SuperEric

one bad mamma jamma

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

I thought this was a joke but it turns out it actually does work. So my question is this: who have made this stupid password?

Lemon Fresh

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

no problem, too bad it isn't working for me......:( what are you apologizing for? it's past 19:00 GMT, the time the password was meant to be released.

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Yay, now I need the file to finish downloading, since it has lost connection to the server 45627529356827395023 times in a row...

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Another Merge

Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

I am confussed. Do I need to get the other 2 d/ls as well? there is a 2 parter. I have just spent 6 hours waiting for The password one to d/l, and now I am being told I need 2 more d/ls, called part 1 and 2.

apollooff320

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd June 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Do I install the .6-.61 patch that is 44.8 MB on fileplanet after im done installing?

Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

No!!! The damn thing didnt work right. I just finished the whole password d/l, and I can not find the bloody file to start installing. All I got was a picture that doesnt work and a video that doesnt work! What the hell is going on?

Biff Thrombus

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

This is idiotic....I got it off bittorrent and it was entirely finished. I enter the password...it takes forever to extract "install 1 of 2"...which is the ONLY file it extracts. Mind you the download was 1.1GB, the only file I get out of it is a 698MB file. Of course, where is the 2 of 2???? Not only that but I try to open it and it does nothing but lock up windows explorer....no icon for it either, so it looks unfinished somehow. I highly doubt it is corrupted since bittorrent (namely using Azureus client) checks for errors. WTF, over? oh btw the FH main webpage is back up....hopefully some informative update will be made

Dancing Jesus

Eats IS-2s for breakfast

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago
Biff ThrombusThis is idiotic....I got it off bittorrent and it was entirely finished. I enter the password...it takes forever to extract "install 1 of 2"...which is the ONLY file it extracts. Mind you the download was 1.1GB, the only file I get out of it is a 698MB file. Of course, where is the 2 of 2???? Not only that but I try to open it and it does nothing but lock up windows explorer....no icon for it either, so it looks unfinished somehow. I highly doubt it is corrupted since bittorrent (namely using Azureus client) checks for errors. WTF, over? oh btw the FH main webpage is back up....hopefully some informative update will be made

Not sure what is going on with your DL. I got mine off of fileplanet with the edonkey password, put in the password as seen above, and im all set. And the ppl rejoice. YAY!

scion

I post to get attention

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

I have struck the same problem, I got mine off the torrent, and only extracts the first file D:! Is there anything I have missed?