Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

24th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago

Excellent. Now I just have to try to figure out what the problem was and try to fix it.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago

I really can't figure what's wrong with the forum login. It just gives me invalid username/password error. I've changed both username and password, but that hasn't helped. I can't message to admins over the BFE forums, because it requires a valid password to use the private message option. Support site didn't work either, or I did something wrong. Im getting really desperate here. If any BFE admin is reading this, I'd like to have my account removed and then re-register with new email.

Username: MkH^ Email: [email]hauhia_markus@hotmail.com[/email]

[edit] completely forgot to add my BFE username and email [/edit]

Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

24th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago

Well, as the Tournament Chairman (read: big dog) of WAW, I think I can arrange for your problem to get handed to the right guys to get fixxed. I'll get you taken care of bub. Due to current ISP issues, it may be a day or so, but I WILL get you straightened out.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

Thanks a lot Kommisar! Hopefully that will get sorted out.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago

hey technially im not supposed to be on the comp this week. will i be missing anything important forr the tournie?

[BFE]ZoDiaK

I eat nubs for breakfast

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#57 16 years ago

Probably not Mazz/Bobby...This first week (possibly weeks) will be used for setting up the Army structure, getting to know people, map editing and testing and such. It's only when the real campaign starts that you'll be missing something (imho). However, you're free to come and go as you please... Maybe we'll even make the 2-division marker (when the second division per side gets opened). It'd be nice to have another Japanese division wouldn't it Kommisar ;)

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#58 16 years ago

For your information:

The reason the BFE-WaW Server is now passworded:

The first scrimmage (skirmish) of the campaign is today. It starts at 17:00 GMT (12:00 EST) until 05:00 GMT (00:00 EST).

You can signup at www.fh.battleforeurope.com and join an army (for free) and play in organized matches, such as today's scrimmage. And yes, you can join the scrim today if you signup today.

The maps for today are (BFE_Omaha_Beach_1944, Berlin Outskirts, Wake Island). BFE Omaha Beach is a small download that changes some things on FH's Omaha Map.

You've got nothing to lose playing FH in an organized way, THE way it was meant to be played.

ps: We're also going to be filming a movie during the first few rounds of the scrim so join WaW if you want to be captured on film, fighting your way up Omaha beach.

Avrojet

Winther

FH Betatester

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#59 16 years ago

The only thing you'll lose is the joy of pubbie play. I found the commercial here last campaign and signed up. I don't regret a thing! Sign up at once!

By the way, which company are you joining McGibs?

Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#60 16 years ago

I paid to go Axis. WkT will pwn the pitiful allies... join it if you want to be part of the best tanking squad eva.