Chris Tsamados

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I was just wondering, how comes next to the entries for the Tokerov TT33 (Russian Pistol) and Lebel 1886 (French Sniper Rifle) in the weapons section, you have n/a (not applicable) written. Thse weapons arn't already in BF1942 (to my knowledge). Is this a mistake or are they indeed going to be left out.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks

Chris

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

the media section isnt up to date, but i think this weapons are already modeled and will be in some patches after the release. but im not sure ...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

French and Russian weapons are complete, but it seems they haven't decided wheter or not to include the French in 0.5.

-=LinK=-

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
D-fenceFrench and Russian weapons are complete, but it seems they haven't decided wheter or not to include the French in 0.5.

yes, they decided. They wont.

Chris Tsamados

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
-=LinK=-yes, they decided. They wont.

I don't know why they bothered putting the French in, in the first place. Their Army was useless in WW2 the Germans only had to threaten to bomb PAris (and all their precious Ancient buildings) and they surrendered! A more suitable nation would have been Greece (although i'm biased). They were one of the first nations to enter the war, they were the first Allied Nation to inflict a defeat on an Axis Power (Italy) and also a few of the maps for this game are based in Greece.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

they hot lucky beating italy because italy had a deadline to take over greece and the oob were hurried and nothing good came out of it until italy counter attacked with germany and crushed greece in a mere 7 days

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

it was more that germany attacked with italy coming behind^^

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

no italian folgore division led the attack

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Until WW2 the only military experience the Italians had was fighting Ethiopian Tribesmen armed with muskets using tanks.

The Greek force which defeated the Italians in Albania was comprised mostly of volunteer militiamen.

Although I don't want to start a nation bashing thing here, The Italian armed forces in WW2 were a joke, poorely equiped, poorley led and comprised mostly of conscripts.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

rofl, chris, go die. The french actually fought, they just didnt want to lose paris, which was a smart idea, as they would have lost it anyways. France wasnt planning on conquering the world(err...through direct military, anyways), and germany was, so the scales were kinda tipped in german favor...The french would have pwnd the italians in a 1 on 1 fight though, and france had some great technology coming(look at french airforce before the war, considering that they had had all these troubles with manufacturers only a few years ago...Think of french airforce 1945, if germany hadnt re-armed...O.o

Whatever, the french had lots of fighting with the germans, fierce fighting, its just that the germans blitzkrieg to paris and they didnt want to lose it...Adding greece now, that would be idiotic...Crete is fine, but really, just use the british...