JollyRoger

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok so i found the site, now what? For those of you who are wondering who the hell i am, i was refered here by a member of these boards - 'Ping Pong' ... you'd have thought he'd at least be a gentleman and talk me through this place :mad: :) http://www.fat-forums.com/xxx/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2482 As far as im aware is that you run some kind of add on for a game called battlefield (i just ordered it from Amazon so it better be good, Ping Pong said he'd hook me up with some online matches). I got my account set up Pong so PM me and ill let you know when the game arrives - id prefer it if you'd PM my other account because i check it daily. Keep pimpin fellas

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Is the 2 week ban now already passed ?

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

:giggle: ....?

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

improper_use_of_internet.jpg

JollyRoger

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
BAM:giggle: ....?

Doesnt anyone speak English round here. This is one weird board :uhoh:

Petru

I post to get attention

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Ich bin ein deutchesolder

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

LoL this kid is a friggin' trip. Ya know, IP bans really don't do anything; it's pretty easy to renew/change a DHCP lease with most broadband connections. Even a permaban can be worked around.

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Do we have to accept such people? Not that I have anything against fat people, but they don't have to have photos of themselves as their avatar... Now wouldn't Killor feel like greeting our new friend?

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
HuffardoDo we have to accept such people? Not that I have anything against fat people, but they don't have to have photos of themselves as their avatar... Now wouldn't Killor feel like greeting our new friend?

its that Knife dude "De Belspair" or wtf his name was ....

JollyRoger

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
'[1.SS.PzLSSAH']LoL this kid is a friggin' trip. Ya know, IP bans really don't do anything; it's pretty easy to renew/change a DHCP lease with most broadband connections. Even a permaban can be worked around.

Gees what the hell are you muttering on about? I was refered here by a member of these boards - probably some friggin troll ass. If you aint got the balls to reply then dont come looking round our website. I got over 1000 posts on my forum i dont need to be messin here thanks. Did you even click on the link - this twat came looking for me PM'ing me shit. Grrrrrrrrrr :uhoh: