kevb0

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

With .6 coming, I decided it would be fun to expose a 'Bug' me and my friends uncovered while messing around in FH. Since .6 should be coming out 'Soon' have the time of your lives playing with this in .5! Cast - kevb0, |Semperfi|, Ruderogo. I don't know how long my bandwidth can support the hammering of alot of people so if you download it and have alot of webspace, can you upload it too and post links? Thanks :D http://kevb0.schneidzekk.com/pictures/FHfun.avi

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Kickass movie ;)

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

lol, I hope this tactic will not be widespread!

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Gamthenlol, I hope this tactic will not be widespread!

Nah, DC has the same thing with AAA and no ever uses it, but those videos always make me laugh

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

And the kick is...... GOOD!

me and my friend were doing it with a jeep on Vanilla BFs battle of britain

if launches you like 400 feet in the air to the end of the runway and u do frontflips.

Petru

I post to get attention

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Saw a guy doing this on Bocage once, but he was doing it with the Allied APC and a manned AA gun NW of the runway. It launched the APC vertically upward about 60ft, funny stuff. The movie is nicely done, bloopers are ace. What's the song during the main part?

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

ROFLMAO

Love the B-25 catapult

now we just need a cow

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Hi kevbo, I see you all the time in the RO forums. downloading now...

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

BWAHAHAHA! ok, i got some stories to tell about beta testing. First off, i dont think this bug can be fixed, its hardwired into BFs code.

With the numorous ammounts of deployable mgs in FH, we were quickly flinging any vehical we could find everywhere (everything exept ships... we couldnt get them close enough to shore).

Whilst playing the berlin outskirts map (germans are entrenched behind a hill, russians are doing frontal attack) I was sitting happily in my 88, waiting for t34s to roll over the hill so i could blow them to shreds. A few min pass, and I see a t34/85 come flipping over the hill at 300mph followed by 2 more. They landed behind our trenches and blew the crap out of us and won the map -_-

After filming for the new .6 movie today, we discovered that the effects of this bug are amplified as the number of mgs are increased. We stuck 3 mgs in a line and started hucking tanks across the map. ALL the way across the map. It was something like taking a very small rock (30 ton tank) and shooting it out of a very powerful sling shot. they hit the first mg and gained speed, they hit the second, and gained ever more speed, then the hit the last one and went light speed.... then it hit the hill directly behind them all and it launched the tank, spinning like a top, into the horizon.

Good times. I think unknown soldier got some footage.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

The AA launching vehicles into the air was known since the earliest versions of BF (1.2-1.3). Guess this tripod has a similar coding. Once when i drove an APC into the tripod, the same thing happened to it as to the jeep in the first blooper, so after that i did not try that again