Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

aarrgh....

What i am doing ? Waiting for Edonkey to finish my download.....isn't going to happen today, in more then 24 hours it got me no further then 37 %

I hope i can get a normal dl from some fast fileserver, or it will be not this weekend at all.

Magnum Hammer

I have forgotten hope.

50 XP

25th February 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

Damnit that doesnt answer my question. What good is it to have this file in 1 and a half hours if I have to wait a long time to get the password? When does it come out?

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
Magnum HammerDamnit that doesnt answer my question. What good is it to have this file in 1 and a half hours if I have to wait a long time to get the password? When does it come out?

19:00 GMT as you can read everywhere in these forums.... :banghead:

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

anybody else up for a week(or something) delay between registering at the forum and being allowed to post? Maybe then we get less of these retarded posts.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago
Magnum HammerDamnit that doesnt answer my question. What good is it to have this file in 1 and a half hours if I have to wait a long time to get the password? When does it come out?

You should be grateful to the devs that they made a pre-release for us, instead of whining about the password. So you can just almost instantly playing when it's released.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

OH I KNOW just think if we all had to d/l it 19.00 we wouldnt all get to play it till sunday or even monday :)

FryaDuck

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago

Well, I've got a Tristar 1/35th Scale Pzkpfw I Ausf A to finnish.The kit has individual track links requiring the builder to pin each track link to the next. No Glue.

Then I've got 200 x 52mm (1/35th) figures to build and detail (Dragon, Academy and Tamiya). Then incorporate them into 37 dioramas I should create for the 40+ 1/35th Scale WWII Tanks and Artillery pieces I have sitting on a shelf above this PC.

Yeah I got plenty to do.