D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#111 15 years ago
ArminAcethats pretty dangerous ..... as we saw with the bg42 sound issue of course you can see sometimes if someone made something by his-/herself but its still dangerous

You devs should check out this guy... he's making a T-28 for FH! http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?p=997660#post997660

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#112 15 years ago

OK I'll cut my wish list down to 10% of what I listed :)

PzIII with long barreled 50mm - Needs no explanation why its needed KV-1 - Was used from Barbarossa through Kursk M4A3E2 Sherman w/76mm - Distinctive extra heavily armored Sherman model

Kate torpedo bomber - VAL WITH TORPS SHOULDNT BE! P-39 Airacobra - Used by US in all theatres, used extensively by Russians A-20 Havoc - Used by US, USSR, and Brits in MTO, PTO, and ETO. Excellent light bomber

TheWharGoul

Tank Modeller

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#113 15 years ago

Heh.. Most of my models are free anyway. The sole perpose of the low poly T-28 is for this mod. that is if you want it. Im hoping to get most of it done tonight. And if not tomorrow. then on monday ill be back to being swamped in work. - I understand the hesitation on accepting donated work. But Id like to be a part of this mod in a small way. And a few people posted on my Hi-Poly Vertion as to how they would lke it if i did one for FH.. So i started it. - I just need to know what format you guys want it in. IE .LWO .MAX .3ds etc.. the easiest would be LWO but I doubt that you would be using Lightwave. Thanks for posting a link D-Fence

GI_JOEjk

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#114 15 years ago

I have started work on a Panzer III. I just wanted to build one, maybe use it in one of my future levels? We'll see. I'll post screenshots soon.:type:

little_jimmy

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#115 15 years ago

Lancaster Bomber :):):):)

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#116 15 years ago

Another thing is I like to see the ROF of 3 guns being beefed up.

the MG34 (current speed 600 RPM, real speed 900 RPM) the MG42 (current speed 900 RPM, real speed roughly 1200RPM) and the Axis single 20 mm flak 38 (current speed roughly 180 RPM, real speed 420 RPM). Only the Quad flak 38 was reduced to 220 RPM per barrel. The single one was not.

Rickenbacker

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#117 15 years ago

Gliders! Could be done like the scout planes on the battleships, with a glider spawn on the edge of the map. The pilot hits the right button to start moving, and then has to land safely, after which the glider is a spawn point. Could make for some interesting D-day and Market Garden maps.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#118 15 years ago

the water tanks in the paficic should have control like the normal tanks

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#119 15 years ago

TheWharGoul is a perfect example of what I mean, should skills like his be wasted only because he might be stealing his models from somebody else? If someone really would steal something, would it be that bad if you removed the item from FH and apologized to the real owner of it, or got his permission to continue using it in your mod. If some idiot steals something, it wouldn't be your problem, as I see it. Since you don't get any profit from the mod, how could you have to pay for having used something stolen without your knowledge? If you could have to pay for it, then the laws should be redone. (That's not easy, but what about giving the responsibility to someone in a country without any such laws? There must be at least one such country in the world, i hope.) And isn't everything you do dangerous, some things are just a bit more dangerous than others. :) (I'm not trying to make anyone commit crimes or anything stupid like that, but the chances you get killed in a car accident are probably bigger than the chances some idiot would donate stolen things to FH) But while you are thinking about that, go and finish that ISU-152, please!

virtus

GF makes me horny

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#120 15 years ago

m12 155mm long tom priest sucks. german sfhb 10.5,opel maultier whit rocket launcer,(some colored soldiers,yes thet fougt also) dont know if it is possible let the day go over in to night?