Raven26

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#71 15 years ago

Ill give em two more weeks to have 0.6 on my computer if not then im moving to BF Vietnam which will kill BF1942.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#72 15 years ago
Raven26Ill give em two more weeks to have 0.6 on my computer if not then im moving to BF Vietnam which will kill BF1942.

The absence of a MP Demo for BF:V has convinced me that Dice/EA are incredibly nervous about the release and are relying on the transition of the BF1942 fanbase to BF:V to generate the income.

This nervousness is caused by something; I can only assume that the game is crap (and it's going to be, too - BF:V has limited scope for battlefeilds, weapons, tanks, etc. WWII was a better example to showcase the variety). I think they also decided to hold back on the demo release because of EoD 0.3's release. They couldn't release it BEFORE that EoD 0.3 for us to compare it to a mod, and they haven't released a demo NOW because they've found that the mod is better than their game...

Can anyone remember Unreal Tournament vs UT2k3? :D

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#73 15 years ago

I agree, I have a feeling the game will flop. Vietnam is an intresting conflict but it does not have the scope of WWII.