What vehicles do you guys plan to include for the Russian,French,Japanese and Italian -1 reply

Please wait...

DauntlesDouglas

reviving old forum accounts

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

or turn tk into an art: Keep enough fuel to get to friendly aircraft carrier and being able to coax a teammember to give you a lift.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago
Originally posted by Artie Bucco BTW Are your German Omni? Because i hate your national team because they always beat Mexico!!:mad:

screw germany there team beat the US. The US should have won that match. Well the US team will be back with a vengeance in 3 years. Dont you worry. Chalk up another sport dominated by the US. :D

I just got done looking through your entire webpage. I would love to see the vehicles section updated with screenshots of all the weapons at there most recent stage. If there not ingame then just show us a render. If you need help I could always take the screenshots for you ;)

||S9RM|| Jason 05

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th April 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

Hell, everyone spammed alot. I guess you weren't here long enough to know, oooooooooooh! God guys, lighten up. Theres so much hatered between us, and it shouldn't hurt to joke around some times. We're all trying to make BF fun for people, am I right or what!!!! :rock:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

Originally posted by Lord Nova PPSH = most badass smg in the whole war Can't wait till i get my hands on that to kill some facist pigs.

i thought that the PPSH isnt an smg am i right :uhm: ? and btw it is just a copy of the Soumi m-31 machine gun so ;)

Omni

FH mod team member

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

423 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Originally posted by Decimus screw germany there team beat the US. The US should have won that match. Well the US team will be back with a vengeance in 3 years. Dont you worry. Chalk up another sport dominated by the US. :D

Haha, and Poland has also beaten the US:lol: Expect the next world cup dominated by Poland:D

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

Hey!

On that TB-3 do the Soviet paratroopers ahve to climb out on the wing and slide off? :D

(I do not know if there will be Soviet paratroopers)

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

Hey Omni, you watching the Belgian - Poland game? My money is on Belgium :frog:

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago
Originally posted by Omni Haha, and Poland has also beaten the US:lol: Expect the next world cup dominated by Poland:D

yea, I know americas team used to suck. Theyy surprised most people last world cup and did very well. No more being beaten by Poland. ;)

Omni

FH mod team member

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

423 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago
Originally posted by Usercool Hey Omni, you watching the Belgian - Poland game? My money is on Belgium :frog:

Geez, I've forgotten about that:uhoh: But i bet we've kicked Belgians' asses:dance:

Omni

FH mod team member

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

423 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

ARGH! I've seen the score:eek: Don't even try to comment this Cooly:moon: