AngryTurtle

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

I like playing as the medic, it can be quite enjoyable, but the one thing that kinda bugs me is if someone is out of range, or there isn't anyone to heal in the first place and you "heal" it deducts the "ammo" and doesn't heal you. Could you have it so if the medic is wounded and tries to heal someone it doesn't take the "ammo" from it?

Although to this day i've yet to see any realism game/mod apply the medic in a realistic fashion. IIRC one of the Delta Force games had a medic in multiplayer that would resurrect players after they had been hit and lying on the ground. I may be thinking of another game though.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

maybee you are talkign about RTCW if you died you got wonded or died emidialty and couldnt get healed and got in a reinforcement que or if you got wounded you lied on the ground and waited for a medic would arrive or pressed a button and died ...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

Yeah it's RTCW. Medic! I'm a medic.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

lol

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

RtCW really had the best Medic system I have seen so far. It would be really cool, if Medics could actually resurrect fallen soldiers, but I guess you would need a SDK for that. Still, I like Medics, allthough admitivly you seldomly get to heal your comrades since shots are so lethal in this game.

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

SDK..

I would give teh mansech for SDK..

:(

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago
morphine (to stop the pain)

Yeah cause that virtual pain is a bitch!