Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#111 16 years ago

Major HartmannHead on fighter against a 88... That's not my definition of fun, esp since the 88 gunner is behind an armoured shield. Infantry is also a bad idea against AA, since the AA either is a big machinegun, or shoots HE shells, bot hof them not really good for you health. Best against AA are snipers, and tanks, or tactical bombers, although that is not exactly the most secure way.

Deadliest AA right now are either Dual Bofors, or probably the Ostwind, with it's extreme ROF and great mobility (compared to stat. AA) Not counting the ships multiple AA, those are in another league.

:lol: Up to now with FH 0.5 aircraft and flak my succes rate was 85 % of the time i killed the gunner, even when they were expecting me, there are in fact not so many skilled flak gunners.....but there are a few elite ones. Never tried strafing a 88, that gunshield is in the way and in FH 0.5 it wasn't used much as AA weapon anyway.

Now flight physics are diffrent in FH 0.6, aircraft are louder and i guess what you tell us AA has become more deadly i guess i just have to find out if attacking them is as impossible as you say. The weapon is only as good as it's operator.....

There are limits ofcourse......you won't see me attacking battleships with an aircraft or even flying close to them :lol:

Keep watching the skies, flak gunners.......not all aircraft are behaving like targets :lookaround:

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#112 16 years ago

First this I want to check out are the deployable MGs -- should be a nice change from the present version.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#113 16 years ago
Beast of WarI hope the aircraft bombs scream just the way they do in bf1942 1.6 now......so you can hear your mistake.....

rofl exactly what i was going to say!!

Panzermeyer

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th October 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#114 16 years ago

Now i don't know what i will do if the 0.6 is out. The new S-Boote look very good, hmm probably I will check them out first :D

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#115 16 years ago

think they have a map specialy for the schnellboote, then again there are many maps in FH 0.6 the devs havent told us about :)

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#116 16 years ago

I think it's in the new f(lag)less Atlantic

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#117 16 years ago

Polish forces will be the test. It will be fun to try them all out and the semi historical maps :-)

Zyje Polska

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#118 16 years ago

yeah,always wanted to play Poles...its good to see them in BF because every other nation seems to have been given a chance. Dare say their AT guns will give german PzrII's a hard time ;)

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

4th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#119 16 years ago

i wanne be the first person to run somebody over in one of those tractors!!

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#120 16 years ago
Titmouse69i wanne be the first person to run somebody over in one of those tractors!!

no my friend, I will will be the first, remember I am the original PART TIME SMACKTARD!! :p