Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#51 16 years ago
Originally posted by Federiker I'll buy SW 'couse it's like a drug to me and for the C-47!

I can't believe they put a .50 cal on the C-47 :mad: I mean do EA/DICE have to ruin everything??

And I just can't believe this. They're adding the G43 SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLE and no Garand :mad: Ohhh the humanity.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago
Originally posted by amaccann It depends on what the jet-pack will be able to do. You'll still be a normal soldier, with no armour - and little flight time; I say bring on the smacktards, they're alwasy the most fun to kick around the block ;)

haha... EA said it has a short flight time, and EXTREMELY long recharge time... so if some smacktard just holds the button, they fall and hit the ground..... SPLAT..

Originally posted by Spidey I can't believe they put a .50 cal on the C-47 I mean do EA/DICE have to ruin everything?? And I just can't believe this. They're adding the G43 SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLE and no Garand Ohhh the humanity.

I thought the G43 was going to be the new sniper rifle....

G43 sniper rifle= Very common... i almost wanna say more common then a mauser sniper rifle... but i cant back that up with data....

Garand sniper rifle= not common cept for korian war... (the m-14 doesnt really count.... the m-21 is just a garand assault rifle with a scope)

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago

Doesn't matter if it's a sniper rifle. The point is it's a SEMI AUTO rifle just like the M1 Garand. The way I see it, EA/DICE has something against the Garand.....

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago

Wrong neko

The m-14 is a garand modified to a magazine fed assault rifle & the m-21 is a scoped m-14

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

@_@ thats what i said.....

Garand sniper rifle= not common cept for korian war...I was saying the garand itself with scope was used as a sniper rifle in Korian war... no other mods (the m-14 doesnt really count.... the m-21 is just a garand assault rifleM-14=Garand reconfigured to be an assault rifle... just like both of us said[ with a scope<--- that = M21)

where exactly did what i say become wrong? :-p

EDIT: OHHH! i said m-21 twice.... my mistake ^_^ i meant to say m-14 the first time...

EDIT EDIT: OHH!! NO I WASNT! :-p I said "The m-21 is just a garand assault rifle with a scope"... thats actually correct! ^_^

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago

dice obviously feels garand will unlevel the game

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#57 16 years ago

I also supposed modelling and skinning a Mosin Nagant would unbalance the game. :rolleyes: Yeah we really had to have all Allies use an Enfield, that's the way to go, and a 5 round Enfield too :rolleyes: Sure a Garand would unlevel the game. Hell let's throw realism right out the window! Let's make MG nests be mocked instead of feared. Let's just forget about anything historically accurate and give soldiers a frickin' jet pack so they can go play as Private Boba Fett. And I'm sure we all like the sound of 1 shot kill knives ooooh scary :lol:

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#58 16 years ago

Yeah..... one shot one kill knives but it's suicidal to run around with a rifle.....

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#59 16 years ago

Maybe not the G43. It won't be suicidal for the Germans, but the Americans are still stuck with the piece of crap Enfield when they should rightfully have the Garand :mad: How can you overlook a rifle that was produced 4 million times :uhoh:

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#60 16 years ago

Maybe the G43 will be 2 shots to kill and the enfield 1 shot ? I don't have a remote clue man....... Wait don't ALL the allies get the shotgun in the add on ?