the Darkness Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

JB44, if you have a problem on the boards contact a Mod or Admin through a PM, not by posting your problem with a board on that board. Things like that result in flaming by that boards fans. Now, as B.F. has taken care of this, let's get this thread back on topic. Thanks.

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

JAGUARTWell with 4 main files

1. Main Install 2. Map Pack 3. B to C patch 4. C to D patch

and an OBSCURE .5e compatibility fix that no one can find. Coupled with a fan map pack...

Its no wonder people aren't playing this mod like it deserves....

Maybe if it was mentiond on the main site people would know why it didn't work anymore. I haven't played it in a wile because of crashes, Thanks for clearing that up btw.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

Considering the topic was spam in the first place.... lets just close the thread. Oh and LIGHTNING, the guy was called sons of loki

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago
VeryPissedOffRobSince when does a post count actually mean something? No seriously BlitzPig since when do you think me being an asshole has anything to do with n00b abuse?:confused: I don't flame and insult all newcomers.... only the ones that ask the same question for the ump'th time or decide to make a horribly off topic thread under general discussion. (Hey guys do you remember that D Sanchez guy from a few months back? Im talkin like BFC forums here.... yes that's right. Im referring to the "post tank pictures" thread.....)

Rob, I appreciate your candor.

Okay...so you don't flame every n00b. Fine. But nor is this a place where n00b's feel welcome either. I understand there may be a difference between a n00b and a newcomer or whatever.

I don't think any newcomer should be flamed. Maybe they post in the wrong forum or a thread that's been done to death or even, God forbid, say "hi". Fine. It happens everywhere. But if they get flammed for innocent transgressions that affect NOBODY. Why would they want to come back?

It's easy to pick out the repeat nimrods. And they probably deserve all the flaming that can be delivered. But OUR job to ensure that the community is a place for people to come and foster their appreciation for the greatest of Bf1942 Mods. Whether they be n00b or newcomer. Good community = good game.

And you're right, you don't need a reason to be an asshole....if you wanna be.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

I have a reason..... im part french. :p Im and asshole and proud of it! Now get out of my face before i start throwing up at the sight of you.... c'mon git! Shoo! Weg!

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#46 17 years ago

lol

ok guys, take the combat to PM's, this threads waaay overstayed it's welcome ;)