FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

whao, whered it go??? Blistex had a thread up stating he'd cracked password, and as soon as i responded with "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"......it was gone...???

WHAT HAPPENED??!!!

Mange

FH Dev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

183 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well, lets see...you come on the official forums stating you "had cracked the protection scheme and here is the info", then what is going to happen? :rolleyes:

Towbee

FH Dev

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Thread's about password crackers have only a short lifetime... :nodding:

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

wow....you guys sure were quick to respond...i had only just seen it up, responed, then tried to respond again and it had vanished....good job

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I wasn't gonna give anyone instructions or the actual password! You guys have worked hard enough to organize this! I was just gonna link my paypal account and see how many people gave me money!

No worry about anyone else cracking it since the program took me 22 hours to crack, and that's only because I got lucky setting up the variables!

The joke is really on me since I have to go to work at the beer store in 5 minutes and won't be back until 11:30pm EST. I will probably be one of the last people to finally play it!

Attached is a pic of it extracting to show you people that I'm not BS'ing!

off to work!

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Congrats I guess *under breath* lucky bastard...

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Lucky Basterd

Lemon Fresh

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

you could still be bs'ing. if anyone enters anything into the password field, it'll unpack most of it and then at the end an error message will come up saying that you need a password (yes, i tried...) show us a pic of the unpacked files, then i will believe you.

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Blistex The joke is really on me since I have to go to work at the beer store in 5 minutes and won't be back until 11:30pm EST. I will probably be one of the last people to finally play it!

If i´d ever get the cahnce to work at a beer store, i´d never have anything to worry bout... FH 0.6 delayed for 4 month ? who cares, cheers... ;-)

JW

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Guys he has NOT cracked it

the files he extracted dont work :)

he will have to wait like all others