Towbee

FH Dev

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

There are 2 ways: - This Guy is very very very lucky - This is a nice fake ... cause the stars behind the files means that they are still password protectet So 3,5 hours left... don't waste your time with that shit

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

if you enter anything into the password field then it'll start extracting, but then when its almost done it'll stop....so nice try Blistex, but you got served...by the devs....today

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Damnit, i use that pic as a wallpaper just to ease my mind a little bit...

Ahhh....extracting....

928GTS

Typical Polish fighter pilot

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Haha when Blistex posted that look at all the Dev's coming out with a bucket of water to quiet the flames if you get what I mean.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Josey WalesDamnit, i use that pic as a wallpaper just to ease my mind a little bit...

Ahhh....extracting....

lol, you are kinda freaky :uhoh: :p

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

BlistexI wasn't gonna give anyone instructions or the actual password! You guys have worked hard enough to organize this! I was just gonna link my paypal account and see how many people gave me money!

No worry about anyone else cracking it since the program took me 22 hours to crack, and that's only because I got lucky setting up the variables!

The joke is really on me since I have to go to work at the beer store in 5 minutes and won't be back until 11:30pm EST. I will probably be one of the last people to finally play it! LIER if you put in a random password it extracts but at the end it says wrong password. LING PENIS POPOTo

Attached is a pic of it extracting to show you people that I'm not BS'ing!

off to work!

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

?