judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago
JameswNo, they shouldn't make any news up but showing some courtesy would be nice. Reeves' post was polite, and reinhold just shoved it out of the way. I mean honestly what is he crying about? The fact that the mod is big in the community? I guess some people will complain about anything.

you're too literal and i hope they ban you

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Well I sometimes get a little dissapointed when I find screenshots on the german site and not here... but Oberst Topgun usually post them here. I think there should be more news on the mainpage but the webmaster seems to be MIA...

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

The news of adding Poland was never shown at BF42.com.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I meant FHnation.de, but now that you mention it they do show stuff at Bf42.de that they don't show here.

quazi

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

22nd April 2003

0 Uploads

88 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

As a member of the FH development staff i'll go ahead and give you guys a little bit of a hint as to what we are doing.

So many new improvements have been added.. here's just a few of them (and im sorry but i can not be specific).

Maps Models Physics engine tweaking *hrm :)* Sounds Textures Vehicles Weapons

Cows... wait no not cows. * :P RAD *

The FH team, including myself have been extremly busy adding new content for the next release. Not to mention compatibility verification for the new 1.5 patch which is to be released shortly.

The lack of news is simply because we don't want to post every little object we make, it would take up a lot of our time and bandwidth just to post them. But rest assured, there is no slowdown in the mod development. It's actually quite the opposite, we have been implementing so many new things it's amazing what all we are doing by working together.

All I have to say is, there will be news when the information is worth posting about :)

We have no need to post every static object we make to lure you into our mod, but we will showcase some suprises very soom, be sure to check the FHMOD.com website daily you never know when something might show up :)

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

That and for some silly reason Subbo's login for the site so he can edit it is acting up. Should be fixed soon I guess.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I offered Armin my services to post news in the announcements page....

Monjorob

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

Finnaly a clear answer! (not being sarcastic)