JBOB

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th November 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey, I've been trying to find online FH games and I can't. It may be something with my computer or it may just be that everyone else in the world died except me. Please, if anyone gets this message, be it today or a thousand years from now, respond. What is going on? Why can't I find any online games? Why are tumble weeds rolling across my basment floor? Is that a signal that I am the only remaining life form on the Earth? If not, this was a great mod and I would really like to be able to play it again. Thanks, someone, anyone.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

wolfgaming.net

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yea, I ran into a similar problem today, only loaded 4 servers...and each one had like 3 people in it. What's the deal?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

"dc .6 while fh still has the same old stuff" is what happened. Thanks for posting this thread by the way im sure no one could have noticed this on their own.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Someone told me that DC had really good infantry combat. Try out Berlin in DC with like 30 people.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Everyone's playing DC. And I'm not going to tell you why because it's been said 50 times before. You'll have to wait until FH .6 comes out to see any more people.

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

well, i tried DC.6 and its the same ole thing, just a few new wepons. im sticking with FH till the end. much better game play, very team oriented

LeopardSeal

Back in the "Good old days"...

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

334 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Sgt. DinkyDuckwell, i tried DC.6 and its the same ole thing, just a few new wepons. im sticking with FH till the end. much better game play, very team oriented

Absolutely, there's no comparison between the two. DC still feels really arcade-ish, and there's no sense of the reality and urgency that you get with FH. However, my FH "Custom Filter" has decided to stop working, so it's harder to find FH servers (except Wolf gaming, of course).

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

The Wolf server is the only one with greater than 5 people on it right now. 21st panzer is at zero.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
Sgt. DinkyDuckwell, i tried DC.6 and its the same ole thing, just a few new wepons. im sticking with FH till the end. much better game play, very team oriented

Better Gameplay? Hell yea, you said it. There is nothing I love more in DC then having to shoot someone 6 or 7 times for them to die. Honestly, lets see someone take a 7.62 AK round and stay on their feet. All I do is fly the helicopters. In FH, 1 shot and your on the ground, the way It outta be. And like you, they are going to have to pry my cold, dead corpse off the computer before I'll start thinking DC is better.