marine84

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I could have just missed them, but I was wondering where a few vehicles are in this map. They include the tractors, the German Torpedo boats, and the ME-163 Komet. Are they going to be in a later release, or am I just blind and missing them.

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

While I can't speak for the latter two, you're not blind to tractors. In keeping with their ├╝berleet-ness, tractors possess incredible stealth abilities heretofore unheard of during the period. Or at least they do on Gold, so I infer that all tractors are thus equipped.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Your just blind. well, exept the torp boat. Thats not in.

The Komet is on alpenfestung (2 spawn only when americans control 3(?) flags) The tractor is on several maps, but its hard to find as it has no minimap icon, and is usually in a field or beside a farm way off in the middle of nowhere.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
marine84....... in this map. ..........

Ahem.., do you think we are all mind-readers and can guess what map you are talking about :n0e:

Denwad

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

THere's a tractor on Crete/Kreta

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']Ahem.., do you think we are all mind-readers and can guess what map you are talking about :n0e:

Hehe - I think he meant 'mod' not 'map'. Managed to shoot someone riding the tractor on (I think) Fall Weiss, which is obviously no mean feat by itself..! I can't believe he'd rushed ahead with no infantry support! Initially though, not as impressed by the tractor as I had first imagined I would be. But hitting secondary fire and jump whilst driving had the effect I had thought it would and the funny thing was that the axis had no idea I had done this... :bounce: If only they had known...!:bounce:

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Is it easy to extract the 2-d map for each FH map? I'd like to look at them offline and maybe even make some notes in a paint program with a backup copy , labeling where items can be found. I remember someone did this for the Vanilla Maps back when i was a noob and it was very helpful.

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

If you made the map opacity 0%(?) and did a screenshot of it.. would that be the easiest way?

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
D_Day_DawsonIf you made the map opacity 0%(?) and did a screenshot of it.. would that be the easiest way?

Good idea. Thank you.

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

But... it does mean you've got to wander round many square miles of terrain - okay to find vehicles, but finding (say) sniper/mg kits, etc it would be best to somehow extract the info from the rfa or a dev :)