Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Yes this is another one of those threads that the sychophants will deride saying "stop complaining" that "it will be released when it's ready" that "we love you FH team... don't listen to these ungrateful people".

However I am sick of waiting!!! I have given away 0.5 because it is utterly dull to me. Dozens of players that I know have also done the same.

These ill concieved cryptic messages about when we will see 0.6 have done nothing more than inflame the situation. I'm sick of visiting these forums seeing the same tired BS.

WHEN WILL 0.6 BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!

STOP PLAYING THESE CHILDISH GAMES AND TELL US FFS!!!!!!!!!

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

when its done k? now stfu and sit in you're chair and wait like al of us

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

stop complaining ,it will be released when it's ready

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there buddy, you´re helping NO ONE with these kind of posts. Wait ´til its ready and the enjoy.And for now, get a life...

sempai(be)

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well , same goes for me , I'm happily playing Silent Heroes and just downloaded DCX. FH just doesn't give me the satisfaction it originally gave me. Mostly to blame on the maps.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

play something else, yknow an entire life doesnt revolve around a game mod. go play EoD, watch Tv..do work or something, I dunno...as much as I agree with you on the crappy waiting and uninformative stories, we just have to wait, posting threads like this wont help.

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Ply3r_17play something else, yknow an entire life doesnt revolve around a game mod. go play EoD, watch Tv..do work or something, I dunno...as much as I agree with you on the crappy waiting and uninformative stories, we just have to wait, posting threads like this won't help.

Exactly! (Apart from 'do work' bit :))

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

meh...that was intended for me...lol damn I hate coursework :p

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

You are not the only one who hates coursework ;)

But seriously, as much as I hate topics like this, I have to admit, the guy has a point. Playing the same mod for about 4 month eventually gets boring......not with FH though....

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Heinrich BlotgrasseYes this is another one of those threads that the sychophants will deride saying "stop complaining" that "it will be released when it's ready" that "we love you FH team... don't listen to these ungrateful people". However I am sick of waiting!!! I have given away 0.5 because it is utterly dull to me. Dozens of players that I know have also done the same. These ill concieved cryptic messages about when we will see 0.6 have done nothing more than inflame the situation. I'm sick of visiting these forums seeing the same tired BS. WHEN WILL 0.6 BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!! STOP PLAYING THESE CHILDISH GAMES AND TELL US FFS!!!!!!!!!

last week of march. now you can rest and wait in peace until they are done at that time. :p

Spears

2nd SS-Panzer Division

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Try playing other mods and by the time .6 comes out which looks like to be around the end of next month. Play some EOD or DC, they are also great mods for BF. A good change from world war 2.