Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

There are so many great maps in the .6 release, I was wondering who made some of them. One of my faves is Foy. It is a small simple map, but well thought out and plays very well. Lots of others, but didn't see any release notes that indicated who made what.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Arnhem-Judge Alpenfestung-Armin Omaha-Pierce Crete(remade)-Pierce Gold-Beregil Makin-Roguehunter Saipan-Roguehunter Prokhorovka-Turbo Tiger Wake(remade)-Dime or D_Fast Iwo Jima(remade)-Dime or D_Fast Midway(remade)-Pierce? Foy and Stalingrad-same person....

This is all I know, I think I got them all right if not sorry!

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Wake, Midway and IwoJima: Dime a Dozen

Kämpfer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
LoboWake, Midway and IwoJima: Dime a Dozen

Ah, thanks for clarification I always get those two confused.

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Judge did a good job with the Arnhem map. I think he should take another crack at the Soviet Manchurian Campaign! (yes I'm still trying to plug Hutou..its pathetic, I know)

Kämpfer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
AntonioBoraJudge did a good job with the Arnhem map. I think he should take another crack at the Soviet Manchurian Campaign! (yes I'm still trying to plug Hutou..its pathetic, I know)

Actually Judge reskinned his old Manchurian map and I thought it looked great. It was balanced a lot better and I actually wish they had included it in 0.6 :(

Foolman

Enemy Hitler Spotted!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Those guys should really think about putting there names on the loading screen. It'll give good credit to the designer, and will also create fan groups for each designer which in turn will raise the bar of quality on weaker maps. So it?s win win. -Foolman

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
KämpferActually Judge reskinned his old Manchurian map and I thought it looked great. It was balanced a lot better and I actually wish they had included it in 0.6 :(

Really? Awww...I loved Hailar (I know I could be hung for saying that, but I don't care). It would be cool if judge looked at the battle of Hutou. In that battle the tank didn't play an important role as in the rest of the Manchurian campaign so it would be easier to balance. It was mostly fought by arty and infantry.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

i ´never put my name on a loading screen etc because i think we are a team and others like coders, sound guys, some people who improve minor stuff and so on get never credit for their hard work so it must be counted as one big teamwork mod and nothing one guy get benefit of

that is also why i stopped present my skins and so on .. i just put it in the mod in

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Battle of Pavlov, Battle of Stalingrad and Battle of Foy are made by Daywalker (EoD)