Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I don't get it.. Why did FH nerfed the AA guns?? :uhoh: The only way to kill an airplane (most of the time) is with another airplane.. :furious:

[21Pzr]Holmann 1st

Don't Think You Are Safe Yet!

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I think the AA guns are preatty good if you know how to Aim:rolleyes:

HeLmUt_KlAmKe

Hell on Mute™

50 XP

28th August 2003

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Az*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

You dont need AA guns in .5,a well placed tank shell is just as effective.

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

15th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

ROFL you all will fear the AA now. :naughty:

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

When you say "now" I presume your refering to FH 0.6 which is comming on Saturday... Edit: I know this comment is kind of retarded.

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
I think the AA guns are preatty good if you know how to Aim

Yeah, but anything is good if you know how aim. Although for some reason the AA gun moves pretty slowly. Somethimes, you see an airplane coming by just fly over your head because the AA guns are too slow compared to the airplane's speed.... Anyway, good to know that the AA guns will be good again in 0.6

G.I. Bob

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th December 2003

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I assume you're talking about allied flak guns here. I really don't see what the problem is with AA guns in FH. Sure, it's harder to get alot of hits, but it does much more damage when you do hit. All you really need to do is lead alot and be able to predict where the plane is going to fly and you've got it. If a plane is flying relatively straight in any direction and is close enough it usually doesn't make it past an AA gun I'm manning, and I'm not the best I've seen by far.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

There are no crappy AA guns, only crappy AA gunners ;)

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Right....they may seem crappy coming from bf1942, but they are much more powerfull.

Either they spit way more grenades or do very heavy damage with one grenade. That allied flak cannon usually kills the pilot when it makes a direct hit near the cockpit. If it direct hits on the the aircraft, it is lost.

I can know, because i am in planes all the time and was often so sudden in the respawn screen out of nowhere i was utterly amazed. That allied flak cannon is the most dangerous of all, exept battleship flak.

The only thing you must do is relearn how to use them. The fact not many take the time to learn to use it means planes are relatively safe, but again that is not the fault of the flak guns !