Clousseau

FHer since .5

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

540 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

They are crap cause you cant shoot thats all.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

The flak is fine, in fact, In love the flak on Crete.

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Yeah, the flak guns aren't that hard to use, really, once you get the hang of it. Lead your target and you should be fine. I'll agree that the allied gun turns INCREDIBLY slowly and the four shot capacity doesn't leave a lot of room for error, but when you get used to it, it's not that hard. Even the much-maligned Flak18 for the Axis is pretty good if you lead your target. In fact, I strongly prefer it to the allied flak.

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

ONe reason why you might think they stink is that you only get 4 or 20 rounds (i think) in Vanilla you get infinite. But it's worth the trade off because the AA in FH does way more damage

CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
D_FAST1ROFL you all will fear the AA now. :naughty:

Personally I think the current ones in Vanilla are extremely annoying and way to good. I hope you made it kind of eqaul, like who ever is better will win. Pilot Vs. AA

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

ohhh, they can kill the pilot right away? No wonder I got killed once while my plane wasen't destroyed.. Although I still think you should able to turn them faster..

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago
CrazyWillyPersonally I think the current ones in Vanilla are extremely annoying and way to good. I hope you made it kind of eqaul, like who ever is better will win. Pilot Vs. AA

well you have to find out what your up agaist inside tip:

the flak has the proper projectile settings. another words smaller caliber guns wernt proxy fussed. Thus in fh the smaller caliber AA doent have this like Dices AA for example they are all proxy fussed.

our bigger calliber aa sport proxy fussed shells while others have both which u can change to your liking. proxy or direct ;)

ohhh, they can kill the pilot right

The canopies were glass were they not?? if anything that shoud be the most vunerable spot on and aircraft. as far as pilot is concerned

ill most likly get a ripping from the team for coming off this info.

*runs off to find a corner to hide in*

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

AA doesnt suck, planes are just too good... wait till those planes start to stall, then blow them away...

*hides from the mobile Flak guns that can fire at your plane any time, any where*

peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago
KakoruAlthough for some reason the AA gun moves pretty slowly. Somethimes, you see an airplane coming by just fly over your head because the AA guns are too slow compared to the airplane's speed....

hope u know if real life those aa guns were a hell of alot slower u would get lucky if u rotate the aa gun as fast as u do in FH lol

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago
hope u know if real life those aa guns were a hell of alot slower u would get lucky if u rotate the aa gun as fast as u do in FH lol

Well the game is not 100% realistic either...